Diablo® III

Just Cannot Do It

I have only played a couple games of NHL and maybe 3 games of SC2 in the past couple weeks because I have been on the D3 forums constantly. No game feels right. I am losing my mind waiting for this game.

What about you guysss?
Reply Quote
Still gaming strong, thanks. I think I'll go finish off Skyward Sword.
Reply Quote
04/29/2012 02:30 PMPosted by BioHaZarD
3 games of SC2 in the past couple weeks because I have been on the D3 forums constantly. No game feels right. I am losing my mind waiting for this game.

this is the story of my life. Sad i know
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
04/29/2012 02:31 PMPosted by Static

I've been trying out TERA. Seems fairly fun.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I've been playing Skyrim but after making perfect characters of every type I can't think of anything else to do until Bethesda decides to release a DLC expansion D:
Reply Quote
I can't stop thinking about D3 either and it's making all other games less appealing to play. Thank god I'm busy with work and finals these next two weeks. Then I have 8 days of PTO for Diablo. Going to be an awesome time as I have several friends doing this as well. Until then I will feel as if I'm going insane.
Reply Quote

what a douchenozzle.

I agree OP, i've been playing arpgs because there's no choice on that front - but none of them stack up. I am spending way too much time on these forums :)
Reply Quote

I wish i could play other games... I JUST CAN'T

04/29/2012 02:31 PMPosted by xCAFFINEMANx
this is the story of my life. Sad i know

I just read and watch videos of D3 all day... haha
Reply Quote
hmmm actually GW2 had me hooked for the entire weekend, now I'm off again with nothing until 2 weeks from now.
Reply Quote
I've been playing drink the beer and spending time with my friend Palmala Handerson.
Reply Quote
Iv been getting stomped in sc2 and watching streams i'm also losing my mind.. wish i could just hibernate until the 15th >.<
Reply Quote
04/29/2012 02:33 PMPosted by digibucc
what a douchenozzle.
Hey, no u.
Reply Quote
Anyone play Demons/Dark souls? I might go try to play those again. Idk if they will cut it though... =/
Reply Quote
Read a book!

Try Ready Player One by Ernest Cline...
Reply Quote
I don't have any other games worthy of keeping my interest even as much as the Diablo 3 beta has for MONTHS!

I suppose I"ll just work a couple of 60 hour weeks, lol :P
Reply Quote
The beta just made waiting worse... I never should have tried it!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]