Diablo® III

Razer nostromo for d3?

yes no?

Basicaly i'm looking for a notebook in the future, and this thing just looks so comfortable and the G13 meh. doesnt look like it could be comfortable
Edited by Galthran#1327 on 4/29/2012 10:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm slightly confused about what in the game you would use it for.

With 6 active abilities at a time and several of them having CDs or only a few uses before your class resource runs out I can't imagine you'd benefit much from macros. I suppose if you don't like the keyboard layout and want a little more comfort there's that. 0.o
Reply Quote
um no
Reply Quote
no. Razer sux
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I use one for d3.
Really, you could remap your keyboard and get the same advantage. It might even be better if I used my naga a for the keybinds.
I wouldn't buy one just for D3. But if you have another reason to get one or already have one, I'd say use it.
Reply Quote
Nostromo no. Blackwidow Ultimate, yes.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I play a variety of other games with my Nostromo, but after having played the beta, looks like it's keyboard for me. (D-pad just gets in the way)
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
i will be using mine but not because of advantage but because i dont feel like messing up my wrist, also if im correct belkin makes the same game pad but for like 50% less pissed me off when i found out.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
04/29/2012 09:48 PMPosted by Voljek
i will be using mine but not because of advantage but because i dont feel like messing up my wrist, also if im correct belkin makes the same game pad but for like 50% less pissed me off when i found out.

It actually is the exact same thing, just with a Razer sticker on it.
Actually, looking at mine, it says Belkin a lot more prominently than Razer... It's a couple of years old. N52te
And yes, it is a lot more comfortable than a keyboard.
Edited by WolfAvatar#1499 on 4/29/2012 9:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
logitech G13
Reply Quote
04/29/2012 10:02 PMPosted by Mugen
logitech G13
Reply Quote
I have one and i use it for D3 as well as a lot of other rpgs. I set one row across the middle for skills and the d-pad became a bit like skyrim's compass with inventory and skills set around the dial. pots set to the big thumb button and the rest are pretty much unused.
Reply Quote
I use a Nostromo and love it! It works perfectly for me and is very comfy. I swapped the stand still key in game to space bar and have spacebar mapped to the thumb key at the bottom of the Nostromo. Also using using a simple Razer mouse. Love the combo.

You can also set many profiles on it so it works for many games. =)
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Rogue
Little fact most people dont know about the Nostromo
The original design was from Belkin
Reply Quote
YES YES YES
You can have shift mapped to the thumb button!!!
It gets so comfortable to play with ranged classes and it's just sick to have loadouts mapped differently for each character.

I also use I for Torchlight II.
Reply Quote
I've been using these since the original Belkin model that only had 2 rows of keys.
I am currently using the Razer Nostromo because the N52 supposedly has problems with
Windows 7. I do most of my gaming on a laptop away from home and IMO it is essential for laptops.
Very comfortable to use and very customizable. Trying to game on a laptop keyboard just feels aqward to me.

I say go ahead and pick one up. You won't be disappointed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]