Diablo® III

critical trapper build

well my idea was to go in place some caltrops, spike traps.. vault out then place another caltrops quickly before traps are sprung. So that i am away and i get the 10% crit bonus
Reply Quote
with only a 3 second cooldown when swapping abilities out, and a 45 second cooldown on prep it might actually be worthwhile to micromanage changing out skills.

Hopefully they allow button macros to change abilities at some point because I`m realy gonna wanna swap when i`m safe to get a free regain.

I like the regen idea behind this build and I find it compelling.

This really seems like a large group build, minus the bombs and huge lack of AOE skills. I`m not honestly sure how well this build will work but I`m sure when you get to the level requirements of it, you will test it.

I like any player though that chooses caltrops over smokescreen, just wanted to point that out.

i believe if the ability in the slot is on cd you cannot even move the ability till its cd is done. (i could be wrong about this but i remember trying to remove prep from my bar and it saying its still on cd). this would make since however with classes like the witchdoctor who has 3 120 second cds, they could just switch them out in between each group of mobs.
Edited by Alucard#1131 on 5/2/2012 12:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
with only a 3 second cooldown when swapping abilities out, and a 45 second cooldown on prep it might actually be worthwhile to micromanage changing out skills.

It's a 5 second cooldown, increased to 15 seconds past normal mode. Then you bring in Nephalem Valour buff.

Also you can't change out abilities if they are already on cooldown - Blizzard wasn't dumb enough to leave that one out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]