Diablo® III

What is the 6th Bubble?

Guessing a reveal on the Followers.
Reply Quote
It was suggested a while back that it was a wildcard bubble, for anyone who missed out on one of the class unlocks to go back and get it before release
Reply Quote
^ squelched.
Reply Quote
That's all? kinda weak really
Reply Quote
at this point, what else can blizzard reveal?
Reply Quote
Community Manager
05/02/2012 02:52 PMPosted by Trust
It was suggested a while back that it was a wildcard bubble, for anyone who missed out on one of the class unlocks to go back and get it before release

This is accurate. As the ability to get these sigils disappears completely after May 18, we wanted to ensure if someone missed a week they had some 'makeup' time.
Reply Quote
05/02/2012 03:16 PMPosted by Bashiok

This is accurate. As the ability to get these sigils disappears completely after May 18, we wanted to ensure if someone missed a week they had some 'makeup' time.

Bashiok, THANK YOU for finally clairifying this for everyone! I was getting extremely tired of all the "Sixth Class" threads.
Reply Quote

Bashiok, THANK YOU for finally clairifying this for everyone! I was getting extremely tired of all the "Sixth Class" threads.

They pretty much confirmed this a long time ago. I guess people can't read.

I wasn't around when he did, but I was sure it was no sixth class. So he had to post it twice? Big deal. It's part of his job.
Reply Quote

Thanks for re-iterating this, I didn't catch it before.

05/02/2012 03:28 PMPosted by XinZhao
They pretty much confirmed this a long time ago. I guess people can't read.

What's reading precious? Did you copy your name from the League of Legends XinZhao?
Edited by KSQuantum#1263 on 5/2/2012 3:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman

Is there a easier way to tell if you missed a week?
Reply Quote
can we have more than 1 per class?
Edited by Darthius#1348 on 5/2/2012 4:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
What happens if someone missed all of the weeks except wizard..

<-
Reply Quote
05/02/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Dgaul

Is there a easier way to tell if you missed a week?

Yeah I'd like to know this too. I made all sigils as far as I'm aware but I know for the demon hunter there were some technical difficulties.

I'll just do them all again over the grace period to make sure I got 'em all.
Reply Quote

boooorrring
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Bookmarked Bash's post for the next 400 6th class threads.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
And I thought blizzard was going to do something cool. =(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]