Diablo® III

Treasure Find Barb

How does this look? Frenzy could be switched for cleave or bash, whatever people prefer. The idea is to get crit as high as possible, use threatening shout and hammer as much as possible. Pound of flesh is supposed to help for survivability along with swords of ploughshares and birthright rune. I don't know how it will work out in practice but I think it looks interesting. Any suggestions?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#bZgVXi!ZYa!ZcbZab
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I had the same idea. This is similar to mine. It will work, and I believe those talents are there for this type of build. I think we may have a little confusion, however:

1) I don't think you can have 2 shouts active at once.
2) I think you should include Overpower with the crit rune and/or Wrath of the Berserker.
3) Might consider switching Pound of Flesh for Brawler (more dps) or Superstition (mitigation) at the end-game after practically testing how well PoF works.

This is what I went with. Still considering switching WoTB for Overpower. Pretty much Overpower will be better for consistently farming the small mobs and getting more crits with HoTA...but it may be less preferred for boss fights. With the implementation of the Valor buff, I think it will be wise to just stick with WoTB.

Here is my build: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#bZSVgP!aZY!ZcZZbb
Edited by ChrisTheDuck#1437 on 5/2/2012 8:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You can have two different shouts active at once.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I was experimenting in Beta with double fury generators with a 2 hander. Frenzy to 5 stacks, refresh as needed, cleeve in between, swapout cleeve for fury spender when fury availble, or maybe not at all when you get passive for xx% more damage done when at full fury. Was fun to play.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Frenzy only increases attack speed for the frenzy attack, not other attacks :(

and zomg @ having 2 shouts active at once! swear i heard otherwise somewhere. this is good to hear! Does inspiring presence give you 1% health back per second per shout?
Edited by ChrisTheDuck#1437 on 5/2/2012 10:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]