Diablo® III

Looking for a few good men...

...to create an A/NZ Diablo podcast.

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for two people who are interested in having a go at creating an A/NZ Diablo podcast.

The first position would need to be someone who is passionate about theorycrafting. The second would be passionate and knowledgeable about Diablo lore.

Obviously both people would need to be from either Australia or New Zealand. You would need to be able to commit to spending at least an hour or so to record a weekly show, as well as doing some of your own content planning.

If you think you can fill one of these positions please contact me at jagojp@gmail.com

Reply Quote
Hi Hwaygo.

My name is Alex and I am very interested to work with you. I have been working with radio productions and pod-casting for many years and I have my self been having this idea of actually podcast Diablo information and news.

I am a big Diablo fan and have been working with gaming reviews and news before, both writing and through radio.

I have great experience especially in the Diablo lore, course I love to read and have probably read all the printed lore there is on the market today.

And I am very involved in the world wide Diablo 3 community and I love to breaf just communication and such.

I am more then prepared to put 1+ hours a week for this, because radio and pod-casting is something I really love to do, and of course talk about Diablo. I am just to work with this kind of stuff more then 30+ hours a week so get less then that of my back is no problem.

I am looking forward for your respond. And don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Best Regards -A
Reply Quote
You can't handle the truth!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I live in the states, is an opportunity to work with you completely out of the question?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]