Diablo® III

What follower will you bring?

Which follower is the best for a Barbarian, in your opinion?
What skills will you pick for the follower?
Which follower to you think will be best suited for inferno, and why?

I will post mine after I read a few, posts.

Thank you in advance :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
My Demon Hunter wife.

Seriously though, I'll probably stick with the Templar for solo-play because of his heals. That said, the Enchantress' Erosion and Focused Mind skills seem really good, plus she's a blond.
Reply Quote
It depends on which build I choose to play.

If I'm trying to fish for procs, Enchantress's Focus Mind seems great.
If I'm going for a critbuild, Scoundrel's Anatomy/Hysteria seems perfect.
Templar's Inspire looks great for fury heavy consumers build.

For inferno, I will probably go for Enchantress because of her powerful control abilities (charm, powered armor, disorient, mass control).
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If CC is hit with heavy reductions in higher difficulties (which I think we all expect), then that kinda rules out the Enchantress for me. Like Exec said, if I'm going for a crit build I might go with the Scoundrel, but otherwise the Templar offers the best survivability, especially additional passive regen, which I suspect will be more important than we think right now (all those life return skills won't be worth much if you get chain feared and can't survive through it).
Reply Quote
I think Rosen and Exec haved nailed it. Personally, I'll be playing with each once for story sake, then I won't be using nor planning them at all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]