Diablo® III

Evasive Fire... Devices?

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Why is this skill under the Devices category? I remember before the open beta it was actually one of your starting Hatred generators, did the dev team feel like having 5 skills under Primary was just too much?

Regardless, it's a shame to see it bumped up to a level 14 skill. When I play my DH it'll probably be my go-to skill for Hatred generation.
Reply Quote
It is not an intuitive skill for new players. It is a generator but it also is a spender for discipline so it would confuse them if it was under "primary skills". Since it takes some skill to learn to use correctly they bumped it up to level 14 so they wouldn't annoy/scare people away from the class. From a game design perspective it doesn't fit in primary. Primary needs to be something that is simple to use. Level 14 is pretty easy to get to though, I wouldn't sweat it. I plan on using it as my hatred generator as well.
Edited by Direwolf#1308 on 5/3/2012 9:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]