Diablo® III

Build Critique

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#beVkcX!YVg!ZYccZc

I plan on duel wielding mighty weapons or go might weapon/shield depending on how difficult inferno is. My build is mainly focused on large packs, leap in (stun or switch for increased armor depending on monster resistance to stun) generate high fury with cleave, use rend for health regen, and have revenge as back up damage/lifesteal. Lower the fury cost of Seismic slam should make easy to use often, and have war cry for mitigation (physical/magic). I don't really want to rely on cooldowns so I didn't really put them into my build. For passives I am banking on tough as nails being more effective then nerves of steel but I will have to play that by ear. Brawler for increase in damage since you will rarely encounter less the 3 mobs at one time. Weapon master to help generate fury along with reaping swings, mostly looking to lower the ratio of # of generator attacks to # spender attacks used.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]