Diablo® III

Who else is jumping straight to HC on day 1

I am just curious.
Reply Quote
No. Want to learn the game and see it all on Softcore a few times first before I consider HC.
Reply Quote
rushing to SC act4 inferno then starting hardcore.
Reply Quote
I do believe i will, Dh to 10, monk on HC for awhile if i die or decide to break, ill go back to the DH.
Reply Quote
I am not bothering with HC for quite a while, fearing too many bugs early on.
Reply Quote
Big +1 to all those players planning to go all the way through inferno with an hardcore character as their first playthrough ! You guys are completely insane lolll I would'nt be able to play a character for that many hours and dyin' for a stupid mistake entering in inferno since I really don't know what it looks like ... big props to you guys real HARDCORE players
Reply Quote
I'm going HC and never looking back as soon as I'm able. :D
Reply Quote
I have a feeling my latency will be too high to play HC for the first year, since I'm going overseas soon. Maybe when i get back to the states and on good internet I'll think about it.
Reply Quote
I plan to play with friends, so I'm hoping to stay further ahead with my solo HC character in case they only want to play softcore.
Reply Quote
Right here, HC first day
Reply Quote
Did they change it? I thought playing hardcore mode required a play-through.
Reply Quote
Jumping into HC asap. Can't wait for the HOLY SH1T moments!
Reply Quote
Playing a WD in SC untill I am able to roll a HC character. Then making a new HC WD and picking up from there. If I get tired, or die on my HC char, I will have a WD to go back to in SC to blow off steam, if I need to.

P.S: Can someone clearify for me, because I have heard split information on the matter of when you are able to roll a HC character. Some say it's once you reach level 10 with a SC char, some say its once you beat Normal mode in SC mode.
Personally, beating Normal difficulty to unlock HC mode makes sense, because that's how D2 was.

Any insight on this matter?

EDIT: Spelling.
Edited by rippinyt#1748 on 5/3/2012 6:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
HC on day 1 and I will beat HC inferno within a week.
Reply Quote
In the BETA you had to be level 10 in order to roll a HC character. Getting to level 10 is fine... I don't really care. Would prefer the option from the start tho : /
Reply Quote
P.S: Can someone clearify for me, because I have heard split information on the matter of when you are able to roll a HC character. Some say it's once you reach level 10 with a SC char, some say its once you beat Normal mode in SC mode.
Personally, beating Normal difficulty to unlock HC mode makes sense, because that's how D2 was.

at level 10. i remember being able to create a HC char in beta
Reply Quote
05/03/2012 06:49 PMPosted by JoonKimDMD
HC on day 1 and I will beat HC inferno within a week.

You'll be farming gear from Nightmare so you could go to Hell in the first week or so. You won't touch Inferno before farming the !@#$ out of Hell... it won't be that easy.
Edited by FourTwoFour#2856 on 5/3/2012 6:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You have to beat normal before they allow you to make a hardcore character.

This has been confirmed multiple times. Level 10 HC was just for beta.
Reply Quote
You have to beat normal before they allow you to make a hardcore character.

This has been confirmed multiple times. Level 10 HC was just for beta.

Source please? Me and a few friends need confirmation.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]