Diablo® III

Leap/Charge for mobility purposes?

I have been seeing posts about taking out Leap or Charge and putting in something else ect ect..

The reason why I think I might need leap or charge..maybe even Rush is just for the mobility of the skill. To get out of a bad situation or assist a group member quicker.

Or maybe i'm just trying to justify using Leap,because I like it.

I guess we wont know until we play but i'm curious as to how important,if at all these skills are.
Reply Quote
Leap is preferred because charge has knockback. Knockback is not always good.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I guess it depends on what you like. And it will depend on how tough Inferno really is. We might really want Knockback in Inferno to space things out.

There might be situations where Leap will be used as a getaway and with a 10s cd that can be pretty rough. Furious Charge - Merciless Assault might work better to get out of situations where we're constantly being surrounded. We might really need to escape more than you think.

I've seen some people using Sprint - Marathon in their builds because they're trying to keep their Frenzy stacks up as much as possible.
Reply Quote
You know I was thinking the same about knock back not always being useful. But to space things out a bit more REALLY makes sense.

I was all for stuns but I might have to rethink knock backs...good point man.

I guess time will tell!
Edited by ChiefRocka#1403 on 5/4/2012 2:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]