Diablo® III

A Letter to Blizzard

All i can say is I am goddam sick of playing with Chinese people on the american server. The american server is for ENGLISH not chinese gold farmers. I think blizzard needs to realize that the reason we all play solo is because it sucks !@# getting paired up with people who CANT COMMUNICATE AT ALL. How do you play with them? it's so useless and so annoying. Chinese ppl who do this have no shame, because it seems chinese ppl dont know what teamwork is and dont know the value of communication.

Let me be clear, im talking about chinese nationals, not chinese raced ppl. My girifriend is Taiwanese, but she values communication. I also speak chinese. Get off the american server if you CANT or WONT TRY to communicate. Im not asking for flawless english. Im asking for an attempt at communication
Reply Quote
I just want my money back because of this
Reply Quote
how can I change the key, so I can play it in english, and for how much? I didn't know this before I bought, and I payed for this, isn't that asking for too much?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]