Reply Quote
mentally prepare oneself on "how to prevent gaming addiction"

revising daily
Reply Quote
murdered a homeless man.
Reply Quote
Edited by Slingshot#1194 on 5/7/2012 10:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Would suck.... a lollipop .... to play a week early ...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
^^^^ to the guy above me, WTF?! <-negate

EDIT: Meant this guy, not the guy above me
05/06/2012 08:58 PMPosted by Gladôs
stick a girl in the kneck with a needle filled with the perfect does of m99. take her to my house... strap her down in my dungeon..... watch the fun ensue

Btw

_____can't get it up and therefor can't sleep which makes me want to transform into a michael bay-induced explosion of awesome that then implodes on itself turning into the awesome of what would be had if Joss Whedon decided to gather the old Firefly crew or find an exact copy and continue the show on as if it had never ended (circumventing Serenity even though it was a great movie, the pilot is too awesome to be left behind because of the movie) -breathe- that then swirls into a vision of what it would take to end world hunger and cease all conflict as we know but then the horror of that makes the idea falter and dissipate so all that remains is the black of the abyss that is the inner workings of the brain but -breathe- mirrors start appearing all around until all you can think about is yourself till you poke yourself in the eyes and end up staring at the ceiling while white writing starts to write "SOAD IS GETTING BACK TOGETHER!!!!!!" so you instantly get up and -breathe- realize that your comp is WWWAAAYYY at the end of the hall that is made by huge background posters of a mario jumping Gif image so naturally staring down this nearly endless hall of moving movie images you get vertigo and fall off the side of the old planet pluto towards the moon of pluto that it is now know as but -breathe- just before you hit the ground you land on a blue, blur, one going very fast, then as you regain your perception of reality you realize your riding on a blue dragon that for some reason is shouting her mind at you saying her name is Saphira and the other guy sitting on her is Eragon and that they need you help killing Galbatorix even though the real enemy is infact the sayian slayer known anticlimactically as Freeza -breathe- ..................... But just before the life bomb goes off, you flash back to reality and cry that none of it happened and because of such can't get it up and can't sleep, but then you think that you just woke up and so u must have been able to sleep but then you notice that your standing on your the tips of your toes so you MUST be awake so and could not have been asleep, but then when looking down to make sure you won't fall or step on a lego when putting your feet back down, you notice you have breasts and infact, are female, despite thinking your whole life that you were a male -breathe-. Then you say back to your 'once' best friend on the phone "Wow dude, I can't believe you just told me about that, I'm gonna go, btw, I'm moving, far away. Also, I do't know you, so don't call me again, if you come near me, I'll kill you." Then hang up and go back to bed, then get the urge to enjoy yourself, then come back to the realization that you can't get it up..... and so the cycle begins again the next day........

TLDR can't get it up till the game comes out..... >.>
Edited by Lonewulf#1464 on 5/6/2012 9:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
O.o
Reply Quote
Touch myself to naked pictures of ladies on the internet.
Reply Quote
This thread's made me laugh more than anything recently lol.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
05/06/2012 09:23 PMPosted by Loreldia
O.o

Well maybe Leah's scream will help you with your *ahem* problem...

Nope, sorry, did you read my whole problem or just the TLDR? Lol my *ahem* problem is MUCH MUCH more. But I promise you, when I can (prob about 3 hours after midnight on the 15th, just a hunch) then whoever is closest is going to have a very fun few hours.... Then it'll all begin

*smirks from ear to ear and laughs wildly as he turns into Helsing the vampire sitting in a throne drinking from a full chalice*
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I want to actually be able to run the installer I've had on my PC for a month or so. QQ
Reply Quote
...keep waiting :(
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
ITT weirdness.

OT. Build a time machine!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I'd give up my Klondike Bar!!
Hell! Id lego my Eggo!

(Epic people will know these Jokes. But the younge might not understand.)
Edited by MrFrost#1599 on 5/6/2012 9:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

Nope, sorry, did you read my whole problem or just the TLDR? Lol my *ahem* problem is MUCH MUCH more. But I promise you, when I can (prob about 3 hours after midnight on the 15th, just a hunch) then whoever is closest is going to have a very fun few hours.... Then it'll all begin

*smirks from ear to ear and laughs wildly as he turns into Helsing the vampire sitting in a throne drinking from a full chalice*

...Have you considered therapy? Or at least heavy drinking? XD

Drank heavy last weekend and Friday (awesome night, made qutie a few friends and I need to find that half-asian girl again, we laughed our asses off) even though I went to bed that sat morning at 4 and I had work at 7....... AND made it into work in time, never dozed off, and never slowed anything, or blew up a car which is surprising due to my hangover and 2 hours of sleep (Woke up at 6 so I could drive home put real shoes on and then drive like hell to work) and I work in Quick Lube (oil changes and rotates)......... -breathe- I need to start using punctuation or just ending my sentences period.

Therapy is WAY to expensive for how long it takes to work. No, I need a woman tat sticks around for more than a day/weekend..... that might do the trick..... I MIGHT be able to wait for D3 then =P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]