Diablo® III

No matter what happens, Do not change inferno

(Locked)

Do not change inferno if the whole board is full of crying, even if it is me! I may be in tears after being slaughtered for the 100th time, but do not change it! This is a message to everyone in the future, including me. Stop whining and DEAL WITH IT.
85 Worgen Death Knight
05/06/2012 05:38 PMPosted by madmarttigan
Do not change inferno if the whole board is full of crying, even if it is me! I may be in tears after being slaughtered for the 100th time, but do not change it! This is a message to everyone in the future, including me. Stop whining and DEAL WITH IT.

I concur
This is what I am afraid of and I called it already when inferno was announced.

I hope Blizzard does not cave or better yet the Diablo III community surprises me and doesn't complain in droves.
I support this 100%
Edited by Brendan#1511 on 5/6/2012 5:41 PM PDT
Tuning for inferno will happen. Across the board nerfs probably won't.
They will definitely tune things in Inferno that turn out to be easier than intended.
I fully expect balancing to occur.

As far as making it easier just because some of us feel entitled to everything...please don't. I'm with the OP on this.

Let me earn my Inferno clears if possible, please don't give them to me.
90 Human Paladin
If I do not get my full tier set in a reasonable time frame of 2 to 3 hours I will be here screaming about it. I am a WoW player after all.
Yes

I will do a hunger strike in front of Blizzard's HQ if you nerf it.
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
yee i agree
The will probably nerf some aspects of Inferno. People won't put up with impossible (bugged Cthun anyone?). However, if Inferno is beatable after gearing up appropriately then it shouldn't be nerfed.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
05/06/2012 05:41 PMPosted by Static

^

If Inferno is impossible, it needs to be tuned. Simple as that. No reason to leave it broken just because posturing forum goers demand it.
Make it harder.
85 Undead Warlock
05/06/2012 05:41 PMPosted by Static

This, the team seems very pleased with what they have done or they wouldn't release it. Don't expect huge nerfs.. maybe little ones due to bugs or maybe one monster is hitting a few thousand over another, etc.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
05/06/2012 05:38 PMPosted by madmarttigan

I'm just curious, how can you ask for something to not be changed, ever, if you haven't even played it yet?
90 Blood Elf Hunter
05/06/2012 06:33 PMPosted by Silven
I'm just curious, how can you ask for something to not be changed, ever, if you haven't even played it yet?

Meh, pretty obvious it's just useless posturing.

Context has no appreciable value to this sort of player. Only important that you appear to be demanding the game to be ultra hard, even though where exactly that is in any real sense is totally up in the air at the moment.
Chuck norris beat inferno mode before the game was a twinkle in blizzards eye.
if it needs to be balanced(Not nerfed) thats fine or if there are a few game breaking bugs that are on the pvm side as well
85 Blood Elf Paladin
05/06/2012 06:36 PMPosted by Vv

Meh, pretty obvious it's just useless posturing.

Context has no appreciable value to this sort of player. Only important that you appear to be demanding the game to be ultra hard, even though where exactly that is in any real sense is totally up in the air at the moment.

Yeah I was just curious is all, we do have, I guess, somewhat of a reference point, that only being comments Blizzard employees have made with their experiences though they have also said they artificially equiped themselves so it was not a natural progression thing.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]