Diablo® III

No matter what happens, Do not change inferno

(Locked)

Once we hit hell/inferno and repeatedly die and nerdrage we will all laugh at these posts and be grateful for minor nerfs here and there.

Inferno will push the best of us to the brink. We should worry about making it there in the first place.

carebear.... dont play this game please your toxic
Well since I paid full price for the game I would like to play the full game.
Not asking for them to nerf it because I can't play inferno in acouple weeks, but if it's over a year and I can't play inferno, ya should be nerfed a little.

Alot of you ask for it to be hard, so do I. But if it's to hard for 99% of people then I would say its to hard. People will quit if they can't progress, or if they progress to slow

whats your point? i paid full price to and i want it to stay almost impossible even if i dont complete it. i really really dislike carebears, they are all toxic to gaming.
90 Human Rogue
I support this 100%
Not asking for them to nerf it because I can't play inferno in acouple weeks, but if it's over a year and I can't play inferno, ya should be nerfed a little.

Alot of you ask for it to be hard, so do I. But if it's to hard for 99% of people then I would say its to hard. People will quit if they can't progress, or if they progress to slow

whats your point? i paid full price to and i want it to stay almost impossible even if i dont complete it. i really really dislike carebears, they are all toxic to gaming.

The worst thing about Care Bears are the 1980s.
85 Night Elf Druid
05/06/2012 05:38 PMPosted by madmarttigan
Do not change inferno if the whole board is full of crying, even if it is me! I may be in tears after being slaughtered for the 100th time, but do not change it! This is a message to everyone in the future, including me. Stop whining and DEAL WITH IT.

/signed

Lol I love messages from the past to our future selves, it's fun =)

@snaks, quit bein a baby! You'll take inferno and you'll like it!
05/06/2012 05:38 PMPosted by madmarttigan
Do not change inferno if the whole board is full of crying, even if it is me! I may be in tears after being slaughtered for the 100th time, but do not change it! This is a message to everyone in the future, including me. Stop whining and DEAL WITH IT.

I agree, dont nerf infernal at all because noobs cry that they are getting one shotted and yet never bothered to really farm for better gear.
I can see many morons with glass cannon builds that dont every try to kit, and sit there and cry on the forums about how op and broken/unplayable infernal is.

At some point infernal will get easy as the item pool in the AH grows and they can get good upgrades fairly easy.

No nerfs plz.

Amen to the op
Edited by Xfer#1645 on 5/7/2012 12:22 PM PDT
05/06/2012 10:29 PMPosted by Kaivax
A boss or area or Act that left you totally whipped and hurting in Nightmare is just waiting for you in Hell.
this scares the bejesus out a me!!
Edited by FatJoe69#1675 on 5/7/2012 12:23 PM PDT
well. some testing may arise a few troubles like in D2 multiple strike-lightining elemental bosses. Exception made for such eventual troubles, I hope inferno stays bad-!@# difficulty ;)
+1 OP

So if your the one that couldnt do inferno after *fill in your time*, you'll be ok with it? I'm sure you'll be all mad about it. (They need to nerf it so i can play, Not fair)

I didn't play the full game yet but it's gonna be alot harder than most of you guys are thinking. I wasnt saying make it easy, just challenging, not impossible (whats so fun if you have a 0 chance of winning).
Just wanted to put in the fact that its way to hard from people, they wont play (less people play, less $$ for blizz, then you know what that means)
Most of you say D2 was a cake walk but you guys say you play it everyday even though you guys hate playing simple games....

Time for work, see you all in game hopfully
Agreed don't change Inferno.

It must stay insane to keep the merps out.
I agree with the OP on this,
keeping inferno very hard would help the longevity of the game.
For those that complain about it being too easy......Play Hell!!!

On another note I don't know if anyone else agrees with me but I personally felt that normal difficulty in the open beta was way too easy.
I know that it was the first act and you have to keep it easy for the people that do not play games regularly or that are new to the Diablo franchise.

I still have to say it was way to easy and that anyone I know that played the beta did not even die once.
90 Human Paladin
05/06/2012 06:24 PMPosted by Salt
If I do not get my full tier set in a reasonable time frame of 2 to 3 hours I will be here screaming about it. I am a WoW player after all.

Depending on how high your MF is i would hope it to take a few months alone to get your teir 15-16 sets
90 Human Paladin
05/06/2012 11:53 PMPosted by Secondtime
5% nerfs to Inferno every month so everyone can fairly see the content.

I smell troll...
Unfortunately every company just the same as Blizard carters to complainers. I foresee these forums being filled with complaints after release based on the difficulty of the game. It will be one of two things...

A. Bliz was dead on about the difficulty and it will be crazy hard and people will complain so they will lighten the difficulty.

B. Bliz was lieing about the difficulty and the game will be beaten easily, however people will still complain its to hard so they will lighten the difficulty.

After years of playing various games and MMO's from various companies Bliz included it seems that in the end it comes down to who complains the most that wins.
Nerf inferno, just to make these clowns cry. Nevermind that they patched in difficulty INCREASES for diablo 2.
Yes, keep it hard. Playing through the game even 3 times should be enough for everybody. Keep inferno for those who want to have a difficult challenge.
05/06/2012 10:47 PMPosted by Kaivax
I did not. But I only put perhaps 50 hours into the game during our internal testing. I'm looking forward to having a bit better luck, and playing many, many, many more hours after May 15th.

Such restraint! O.O
90 Tauren Warrior
So, if after 2 years and nobody has beaten it........still don't change it?

This may come as a shock, but it is possible to make a game too hard that nobody can beat it.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]