Diablo® III

How do I send items to friends?

Sometimes my friends are not online, and I would like to know how we can send items to our friends when we are not simultaneously online. Listing for auction is too public, as anyone can grab the item intended for your friend because your friend sees it.
Reply Quote
You wait for them to log in.
Reply Quote
You don't. The mail men in Sanctuary were killed by Diablo long ago.
Edited by Murderin#1918 on 5/4/2012 11:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Just wait until they are online? Doesn't seem like such a big deal.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
There are no mailboxes in Diablo. Just stash the item until your friend gets online.
Reply Quote
Well one of my friends happens to play at completely incompatible times, but I would still like to shower him with gifts every now and then, and who knows maybe he'll return the favor (not the point though).

So no, waiting for him to log on is not an option since we are in different time zones and play at different times.
Reply Quote
05/04/2012 10:33 PMPosted by Faol
Like I said... I'll deliver the goods for free. Besides, It takes one postman to make someone else a postman. Sorta like vampires.

:3

But but how can I trust you?? Things might be ok at first until I send a really really nice item and then you're like, of course I delivered the item, your friend must be lying when he said he didn't receive it!

I'd also want to be able to send gold and such, not just items.
Reply Quote
05/04/2012 10:26 PMPosted by Faol
I will take on the roll of postman in the sanctuary.

Neither Sin nor Terror nor Hate nor Destruction will keep you from delivering the mail?
Reply Quote
lol i like how the question is phrased as to imply that the future is/must be there and he just can't find it.
Reply Quote
05/04/2012 10:40 PMPosted by Nightprowler
I will take on the roll of postman in the sanctuary.

Neither Sin nor Terror nor Hate nor Destruction will keep you from delivering the mail?

Not good enough. A true Sanctuary mailman must also overcome death.
Reply Quote
05/04/2012 10:38 PMPosted by Faol
When postmen start working for money, you know society has gone to !@#$. It's a privileged to deliver mail. I am honored to be a postman.

I need to see a curriculum vitae and 5 letters of recommendation, as well as 2000 word essay on what it means to be a postman and why I should trust you.

Maybe you should be paying me to allow you to deliver the mail, if it is such an honor!
Reply Quote
05/04/2012 10:38 PMPosted by Faol
i'll take a blizzard balance fee for that. nothing good in life is free. You know if you have to pay me I am reliable.

When postmen start working for money, you know society has gone to !@#$. It's a privileged to deliver mail. I am honored to be a postman.

I'd love for you to be my postman!
Reply Quote
Put on gold auction house for an inflated price. Get friend to buy with his gold. Give friend gold back. Win.
Reply Quote
ask his account, log into another computer enter the same game and transfer the items yourself.. deal done...
if you don't have another computer just try to open 2x diablo 3 on the same and log into his account and do the transfer..

no biggies there

Sharing accounts is against the rules, you heathen!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]