Diablo® III

What about Lilith ?

I wonder what Lilith´s role is in the story of Diablo.I find Lilith interesting and Inarius too.But all we saw in Diablo was Baal,Mephisto,Diablo and their lesser evils Duriel and Andariel.I think Azmodan and Belial (also lesser evils) will be encountered in Diablo 3.

But what about Lilith ?What happened to her?

I hope to encounter her in near future.Or maybe we will see Inarius and Lilith in an expansion of Diablo 3...

What do you people think ?

Greetings

Soulscream
Reply Quote
If you want to fight Lilith get 3x Key of Hate, 3x Key of Destruction and 3x Key of Terror from The Countess, The Summoner, and Nih, pardon me while I google how to spell this. Nihlathak.

Pop one of each into the Horadric Cube and transmute it 3x in act 5. Go through each portal and one of them will contain Lilith.

This is not canon of course, but she was there.

Lilith is banished to the void which she escaped from once before so it is entirely possible that she makes a return.
Reply Quote
i hope to see her in Diablo 3.
Reply Quote
Lilith is a great character, but it doesn't seem like she'll be a part of D3. Not as of yet at least, and I can't imagine that she is Adria.

Her appearance in D2 wasn't even canon. It was just something fun for high level players to do.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Leah would be Andairel's sister? cool!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]