Diablo® III

Why Barbarian?

For me is just simply the way the class is designed.. get up close and personal and bash the $%#& out of demons and make a bloody mess of things in the process.. Played the beta on open weekend and had the most fun (by far) on the barb..
no kiting, no running, just nonstop carnage.. I really think that when lvl 60's start getting maxed out in top end gear, barbs will become the class that everyone who didnt roll one will have wished they had..
Reply Quote
I will play one because the other melee class wears anal beads on his neck.

And of course all the face smashing. Seems the least squishy class based on options. Mainly thought processed around Inferno since I am an item !@#$%.
Reply Quote
I forgot to add, Dual Scythes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'm sure I will, but with each flea will be the reminder that I have to come face to face with them again.

Meanwhile some wizard climbs a tree, a demon hunter becomes the prey, and the monks will aid the witch doctors become actual doctors to provide band aids for their boo boos.
Reply Quote
05/07/2012 04:54 AMPosted by Clàms
To say it bluntly for me, they are literally a walking tank and ball of destruction.
Reply Quote
2 Undead Warlock
The utterly retarded amount of manliness.
Reply Quote
Why the Barbarian?

Well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nrCvjg6nsI
Reply Quote
Why? Because I played it in D2.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I always like playing a class that is hard to kill so the barb was my first choice. I also like to be able to smash things with a 2-hander once in a while. You can make a monk impossible to kill but he can't smash things like a barb. :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I really enjoyed the Barb style of play in the Beta, also I love melee classes.

The attacks feels and look awesome, it was really satisfying to make demons explode from cleaving, using Hammer of the Ancients felt so powerful. And just running into the fray and smashing everything. That's my style just go and beat the living hell out of everything.
Edited by Drakovane#1217 on 5/8/2012 10:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
The barbarian looks the best throughout the game. Other classes just didn't get me going like the barbarian did.

http://d3cauldron.com/2011/10/diablo-3-barbarian-tier-sets/

You should be able to choose sex/class on the site.
Edited by Gnosis#1870 on 5/8/2012 10:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
After playing the beta it was one of the classes I had the most fun with. The other was the monk.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
playing with friends so imma run in smash stuff and if i die imma blame them :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Posted by Trillvill
I've always played a melee toon because I think all ranged classes are !@#$%^s. It takes zero skill to hit and run, while melee have to get to their target and overcome obstacles. Barb for life.
You will hit and run in Inferno, you can count on it. Maybe not as much as other classes, I'll give you that.

No kidding, gonna be interesting to see which classes scale well with the first rare mob packs in Inferno and what strategies work with what.

But on topic, Barb just looks to beast mode in the beta and PVP vids to not try out the first time around in D3.
Reply Quote
Think you mean 2x1h Sickles not 2h Scythes...GG

No, I did mean dual Scythes or even Dual Reapers. Especially with a char named Azrael.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/scythe
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/reaper
Reply Quote
I like to charge in and smash things more than other playstyles usually. Its about as simple as that.
Reply Quote
05/07/2012 08:47 PMPosted by Arkatar
You will hit and run in Inferno, you can count on it

NEVER! ill stand my ground and die like a man!... er... Barb!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]