Diablo® III

Did you request off work the 15th?

85 Night Elf Hunter
I FORGOT! Nooooo!

But seriously folks. There's a group of us working through the midnight launch, Lylirra is taking first watch while a few of us are at the Irvine event (she deserves your love and admiration). I hope to get back to the office around 2:30 and play my witch doctor (decided on a first class) until I can't go any longer. Hopefully until Nethaera gets into the office. Sleep on one of the couches at work, wake up and keep going, working, and playing as much as I can manage throughout the week. Working at Blizzard is sometimes a dream and a nightmare at the same time. ;)
Lol I know you know that come 2'oclock the whole network is going to get fried i mean just check the sell chart compared to how many people actually played open, i feel your pain first week is going to be hell (just like the first week after bringing a baby home... actually that's a great analogy, seeing as wow is your baby after all just release to the world)
Reply Quote
Gonna play in my little cubicle at work, since launch is 3:01pm here local time. After 3 hours, I'll go home and play some more. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
What's a job?
Reply Quote
I did not ask. However, I did tell them I was taking the 15th off.
Reply Quote
I used up my 2 week payed vacation time for it lol>>>
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Pulled an RDO
Reply Quote
I FORGOT! Nooooo!

But seriously folks. There's a group of us working through the midnight launch, Lylirra is taking first watch while a few of us are at the Irvine event (she deserves your love and admiration). I hope to get back to the office around 2:30 and play my witch doctor (decided on a first class) until I can't go any longer. Hopefully until Nethaera gets into the office. Sleep on one of the couches at work, wake up and keep going, working, and playing as much as I can manage throughout the week. Working at Blizzard is sometimes a dream and a nightmare at the same time. ;)
Where's the nightmare?
Reply Quote
14th - 18th baby
Reply Quote
Count Me In !!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4847054697#1
Reply Quote
I got 2 days off paid vacation. Didn't have to give a reason, only a date. One of the few good things about my work.
Reply Quote
I FORGOT! Nooooo!

Stop your whining and make sure that the server does not crash =)
Reply Quote
yes, I requested it off :P
Reply Quote
Or the week of the 15th?

Yes or no and then tell us what exactly you told your boss or if you work somewhere where all you did was request it off on a calender of some sort.

Yep took 2 days off, and at my work we have a no-fault, no-reason policy.. in other words, they don't care why you're off as long as the calendar allows it :)
Reply Quote
05/07/2012 08:56 PMPosted by ChrisW
Nope. Not taking time off work for a videogame. It already costs like 60 dollars, why make it cost any more? ... I played the hell out of Skyrim, 150+ hours and now it's been months since I've sat down and played... I don't want Diablo III to suffer the same fate.

Denial.
Reply Quote
Suggested it might happen.

Wife caught wind of me maybe taking day off to play PC Game.

Suggested that it might not be in my best interest to miss work for that (both domestically and professionaly).

I'll play after work LOL.

Cheers!
Going_To_Work_Canuck :)
Reply Quote
62 Night Elf Druid
Took the 15th and 16th, may also add the 17th.....
Reply Quote
well, i guess being somewhat disabled has it's advantages. i'm staying home to play, and not taking the kids to school, so i will be un-interrupted through-out the whole day. i just have to take a few breaks in between to make sure my spine will survive...
Reply Quote
lost my job lat frieday but found work quickly no time off :(
Reply Quote
I substitute teach, therefore I have any day off I want - Taking Tuesday - Friday off, but if I want to go in I can. Need moar moneys!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]