Diablo® III

Did you request off work the 15th?

90 Human Death Knight
Taking the following week off. Will give the game enough time to work out all the bugs of initial first week release.
Reply Quote
took the first four days off, Tues-Fri, exclusively for Diablo 3. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Im working the night shift when it comes out, I didnt even bother requesting the day off, cause I doubt Id get it anyway.

Then again, why would I bother? I can play D3 at work

hehe, getting paid to play D3, doesnt get much better than that.
Reply Quote
Good thing I work weekends and get Tuesday-Friday off. My wife said I can't play for four days straight though. =(
Reply Quote
Server open time for AUS is 5:01pm and my work day finishes at 3:30pm so didn't bother taking the 15th off... I did however tell my boss that my family and I are going away from the 16th till the 20th giving me a lovely 5 day weekend to Diablo all that I can.
Reply Quote
it was weird because all of a sudden my schedule changed so i had that whole tuesday off but i never requested or had the opportunity to. fate has spoken!
Reply Quote
I need off the 14th-19th because I have a lecture series at school that's going to be all day everyday for a week... No questions asked
Reply Quote
Got it off & just said I was taking a vacation day. Nuf said. Can't frakkin wait!
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Warrior
I did have 15-18th booked in for holidays but the lady who normally covers me handed in her notice and finishes this saturday. Holidays cancelled. FAAAARRRRKKKKKK.
Reply Quote
no because i hav to wait for my CE , that supose arribe the same day of the release but a not thru on bestbuy shippment
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Took the week off through paid vacation time. Woo!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Oh yea, took off from the 14th til the 23rd. Told my boss I was over due for a vacation. She laughed at me, then I reminded her I'd worked 2 & 1/2 years without one.
Reply Quote
I foresee sick days coming on lol :P
Reply Quote
Work when I want, so going to have tues-sun off for sure. Good to know i'm not the only one
Edited by Mustifar#1885 on 5/9/2012 12:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I have the 16-18th off. SOOOO excited.
Reply Quote
I'm working double shifts to cover for coworkers who are taking the day off to play. I won't get to play until later that night, when all of them will be halfway through Act II.

You're welcome.
Reply Quote
yup I get Fri,Sat,Sun... have to work Monday but get Tuesday and Wednesday off. HURRRRRAY!!!!!
Reply Quote
Called in sick eh? Got ya!
Make sure to show up for work now you've been found out, you know who you are.
Edited by TheCulture#1554 on 5/9/2012 12:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
i requested 5 days off saying that i want to play diablo3 and to slay demons and nerd out in my man cave
Reply Quote
Im done with all my finals on the 11th! So dont need to worry over classes anymore after that :]
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]