Diablo® III

Did you request off work the 15th?

I normally get Tuesdays off so I didn't have to worry about asking that off. I did forget to ask for more time off though, but luckily I was able to get Wednesday off as well even though the schedule was already made. I was hoping to have Friday off along with my Saturday, but oh well... Lets just say that since I work till 6:30 PM on Thursday and come in on Friday at 5:00AM, Friday morning might be a little rough. i'll be off at 1:30PM on Friday night and have Saturday and Sunday off so that shouldn't be too bad.
Reply Quote
23 Orc Shaman
05/08/2012 08:49 PMPosted by lockjaw
Im unemployed as of right now.....PLUS IT COMES OUT ON MY BIRTHDAY :>:>:>:>:> AND SO DOES MAX PAYNE AND NEW TENACIOUS D ALBUM :OOOOOO BEST BIRTHDAY EVA!!!

Happy Birthday Ahead of time. As a present I will mail you 1 job application for every year old you are sir! lol Just kidding. I know how hard it is to find a job ( assuming your applying everywhere you can) Which is why I will not be taking any time off to play D3 but Im definately dedicating a lot of free time hours to D3 im very excite!
Reply Quote
Yes. I work in IT at a government job, so our vacation time is very nice. I'll be working Monday, but I plan to sleep from 5 pm when I get off until midnight, when my alarm will wake me up, and I will then commence to play with my 4 man Co-Op party from midnight until.. we crash and can't go any longer, probably midnight the next evening. After a short nap we shall resume. I have the 15th (tuesday) through that Friday requested off, and I get weekends off anyway. Paid Vacation for the freaking win.

I have a bathroom like 10 feet away down the hall and a minifridge that will be stocked with mountain dew and energy drinks, and probably some kinds of food.
Reply Quote
I'll be working Monday until 3:15. Sleeping until 11:00PM to go grab my midnight release, then game through the night and get ready for work at 5:55AM. Put in a 10 hour shift then play until probably 9:00-10:00pm same night then sleep.

My girlfriend knows i'll be very busy for awhile playing this game, apart from going for a jog with her every now and then and cleaning up my own messes she won't see very much of me for awhile.
Reply Quote
My schedule just happened to end up where I have tue-thurs off. :D

Of course I am in charge of creating the schedule so...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]