Diablo® III

Witch Doctor Build

85 Dwarf Warrior
Hello everybody, basically just to bored can't even play d2 (DA FUQ?) cause the wait for D3 is killing me. Only way I have of ACTUALLY passing time is making random builds. Gonna continuously make post video's of either A. builds I make or B. Builds I find interesting online and have an interest in playing them in-game. Really quick just wanna say that the ones I've found online were from people that also found them lol, so sadly not able to give credit to the people who originally posted them. Also have some Barbarian and Demon Hunter builds uploaded and workin on monk and wizard vids now.

Witch Doctor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsPl6yG1yDo
Reply Quote
So what you're saying is that you're not content merely to post a link to the build (far more helpful for most people), you've decided you must make a video of you clicking on the abilities you've chosen? Really, guy? Really?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
yea you can get upset if you wants that fine :) Just really need to pass time lol. Other then my multiple walks / bike rides throughout the day <--(when nephew at daycare and other nephew at school) I really have nothing to do lol. I'm broke as hell and cause both mom and sister in jail, im taking care of my 1 yr old an 9 yr old nephew so they dont have to go to fostercare lol so yea my times pretty much out the window so i just sit here and make these strange vids :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]