Diablo® III

Soloing build, looking for criticisms.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#heZdSj!YWb!ZZabZY

Im aiming for heavy DoT with mana sustatainability and crowd control slowing. got mass confusion for those tough moments with the extra dmg rune to really nuke my way out of a tough spot.

Im iffy about the Haunt dmg rune, not able to test it now but if it doesnt deal the dmg i need it to then it can swap for heal or mana sustain.

EDIT: Firebomb on the main click to help nuke targets while DoT is affecting.
Edited by SorcMagic#1555 on 5/7/2012 10:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#heZdSj!YWb!ZZabZY

Im aiming for heavy DoT with mana sustatainability and crowd control slowing. got mass confusion for those tough moments with the extra dmg rune to really nuke my way out of a tough spot.

Im iffy about the Haunt dmg rune, not able to test it now but if it doesnt deal the dmg i need it to then it can swap for heal or mana sustain.

EDIT: Firebomb on the main click to help nuke targets while DoT is affecting.

nice build, i think i would like horrify more then mass confusion just as a defense mechanism..also i dont think u need slow rune in sould harvest, use life rune or if you dont have survivability problems then maybe use mana rune if u need more mana...
Reply Quote
This build is something similar to my plan. However, I would go for wall of zombies over grasp of the dead. I didn't like grasp very much in the beta, and the wall may be useful in separating enemies.
Reply Quote
the other abilities will do enough crowd control for you not to need grasp
Reply Quote
I don't think there is anything wrong with Grasp personally, but I would change it out as well with Hex (hedge magic). I would just feel better with some measure of life gaining in my solo build. Plus, hex'd targets can't attack as you bomb them, so it adds a very nice CC option as well with a pretty low cooldown
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]