Diablo® III

What keyboard is everyone using?

Like the title says, just wondering what keyboard everyone is using or will be using in anticipation for Diablo 3. I myself am using the Steelseries 6GV2. Needed to get a proper keyboard after my Macbook's keyboard started acting up with keys popping off their domes.

So decided and then settled on a mechanical. No idea how the cherry black switches will work out(still getting acclimated), but would be interested to find out what every one else is using!

On a side note, in case anyone is using the CM Storm Quickfire Rapid, I'd like to know how it is, the salesperson was recommending that over what I bought. But in the end I couldn't stomach all the branding.
G19 with keys set to red to mactch my naga epic elite and my diablo headset.
Coolermaster quickfire pro - mx brown
Edited by Blizter#1975 on 5/9/2012 6:35 AM PDT
razer lycosa
100 Tauren Druid
Old School G15
The keyboard attached to my Macbook Pro
Some 5$ walmart special.
No point in anything else.
qwerty is still the way to go.
Deck Legend Frost.

Be surprised if anyone here actually knew what that was without using Google.
One that turns.
The keyboard that dos the same thing as yours but only cost me 15$ at walmart.

~Joker

HA joke's on you, joker
my keyboard has flashy lights

~DinoX
QWERTY
I usually use a mini keyboard or gameboard for my games.
Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard

I think I like my Nostromo better though. Nostromo™ SpeedPad n52, kinda buggy, but feels a bit better than the g13
daskeyboard ultimate edition w/ blank keys.
Logitech K120. Sturdy, cheap, does the job.
Razer Starcraft Marauder... cost me $70...

How mad are you guys that bought $5-$10 keyboards.... I love how mad people get... it just... it literally makes me feel warm inside... it's just an amazing feeling.
Razer Starcraft Marauder... cost me $70...

How mad are you guys that bought $5-$10 keyboards.... I love how mad people get... it just... it literally makes me feel warm inside... it's just an amazing feeling.

meh, i got a razer too, but honestly this can be looked at both ways,
keyboard that came with computer....haha how mad are the guys that paid $70 for a keyboard that does the same thing mine can do. (it types)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]