Diablo® III

How the heck do you claim a sigil??

Community Manager
05/09/2012 04:33 PMPosted by Venomheart
If you submit more than one per class, does it overwrite the existing one?

Hm. Yes and no. In the end, it doesn't actually matter if you resubmit because there's only one sigil available per class. As long as one of your submissions goes through, you're set.

I clarified a little further in another post here.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
05/09/2012 04:38 PMPosted by Atrivion
But the sigil still shows as the default one.

The sigils that you're unlocking for your account are the default sigils that appear on this page (they're the icons in the middle of the banner): clicky

The accents that you add at the bottom aren't actually part of the sigil. They're just an additional customization option that will be available for all players in the in-game banner customization tool.
Reply Quote
The sigils that you're unlocking for your account are the default sigils that appear on this page (they're the icons in the middle of the banner): clicky

The accents that you add at the bottom aren't actually part of the sigil. They're just an additional customization option that will be available for all players in the in-game banner customization tool.

Indeed, but all my other sigils i've made for each class shows up as the ones I made, DH shows the one I edited, same with all classes except the Barbarian, I'm just wondering why just that one doesn't show the one i modified. =)
Maybe I should say Banner, not sigil.
Yea sorry about that, I ment Banner. =P
Edited by Atrivion#2541 on 5/9/2012 4:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
you are not unlocking the banner, only the item that goes on the banner, you will be able to make a real banner using the sigil in the game, under the banner creation option
Reply Quote
05/09/2012 04:34 PMPosted by Quadratic
I get a "Error 503 Service Unavailable" at Step 1.
Reply Quote
05/09/2012 06:54 PMPosted by Intoxicate
I get a "Error 503 Service Unavailable" at Step 1.

Same here...
Reply Quote
pretty sure its just the main logo from the banner (the graphic you can't change at all) and not your particular completed banner. once in game you should be able to use that icon on any banner and customize the way you want

05/09/2012 04:33 PMPosted by Venomheart
If you submit more than one per class, does it overwrite the existing one?
Edited by Joxer#1651 on 5/9/2012 7:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You are just submitting a Sigil to the Reveal website when you make one. The banner doesn't save to your account. On completion you should have a confirmation email set to the address which , at launch, should have that sigil that was reveal via the site, at your banner creation.
Reply Quote
Usually what I do is walk into a room and yell "I call dibs". It works most of the time.
Reply Quote
For everyone getting the 503 error

Restart your browser

That fixed my issue with Firefox
Reply Quote
You must be the reason they put "Lost it all, and your dead" on the health globe.

Thanks alot
Reply Quote
I did all 5 banners but only got 4 confirmation emails. I guess I have to redo them all to be safe?
Edited by ZombiesTT#1311 on 5/9/2012 8:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Whenever I go back in to check my previously created sigils they have reset to the default - I have the email confirmations but no sigil customisation is saved in the site, is this widespread and does it matter?
Reply Quote
I did this for all the classes and received the email notification instantly for each one. Thanks Blizzard!
Reply Quote
You must be one of the chosen.
Reply Quote
I would create more sigils, but the website is DOWN

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable
Guru Meditation:

XID: 823567024

Varnish cache server
Reply Quote
40 Night Elf Druid
Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable
Guru Meditation:

XID: 823571372

Varnish cache server
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]