Diablo® III

How the heck do you claim a sigil??

90 Night Elf Druid
Like most others, press Finish and it grays out with no response in Chrome and IE.

Ditto!
Edited by Jordanz#1435 on 5/13/2012 3:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
noob question... do we get the sigil that WE created, or is it a cookie cutter sigil for each class?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
05/13/2012 03:56 PMPosted by JTHM
noob question... do we get the sigil that WE created, or is it a cookie cutter sigil for each class?

You don't get the banner. You get the sigil.
Reply Quote
The interface is kind of odd. When you click "Finish", nothing happens unless you click on the facebook part (at least in the times I tried it).

Either way, mine is a picture of me dressed up in a full-on batsuit. If I don't win then this game is simply broken.
Reply Quote
Fairly certain it's broken... none of my friends can make one.
Reply Quote
Same here.
Reply Quote
Trying to get info from Blizzard with little luck.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4926753388
Reply Quote
I can't do it either.

It just goes no where when clicking 'finish'. Tried it a few hours ago as well. No luck.
Reply Quote
Still nothing, can't get it to work on IE, firefox, or chrome
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i get all the way to the end and click finish and it just sits there, how can i get it to save the sigil?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Tried performing this on IE and Fire Fox on two separate computers and does not finish the process. This is frustrating.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Didn't work yesterday, tried it today on another computer and it seems to be working now.
Reply Quote
Finally seems to be working.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
WHen are we supposed to be able to claim them? Mine still haven't shown up
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]