2) Thou Shalt Not Douche In Public Games.
Or Grief. Or Troll. Unlike other Blizzard games, let us work together to stem the tide of fail that has so plagued WoW and SC2. If we join forces we can stop public games from becoming a cesspit.
Let us saveth our hatred for the minions of Hell.
3) Thou Shalt Not Buyeth Characters On The AH.
Gear...fine. If thou really want it. But thou shalt not spoil the fun of leveling a character for thyself by spending real money to do it.
Addendum - if thou ist lame enough to break the third commandment, thou shalt not post on the forums with said character claiming it is yours.
4) Thou Shalt Not Asketh The Monk To Heal.
Unless he or she desires to. The same goeth for the Barbarian and Tanking.
5) Thou Shalt Getteth Better.
Inferno will test the mettle of the strongest hero and will quite likely beith overtuned as balls on release due to the machinations of the forum "it is not sufficiently challenging for mighty heroes such as ourselves" committee.
Nonetheless, unless something art truly bugged or broken to prenerf Mu'ru levels, thou shalt spend at least three moons gearing and improving thyself before making a post about it on the forums.
6) Thou Shalt Try 3D.
And not prejudge it. For it is awesome. Provided the noble Blue Lords fixeth the infernal Shadow Bug before release!
7) Thou Shalt Not Spoil The Lore.
For some people actually careth about the stuff.
8) Thou Shalt Not Call Thy Female Barbarian Snoo Snoo.
For it shall get old fast. Similarly, though shalt not name thy female Witch Doctor Whitney or thy DH Katniss. Or any anime, meme, movie or book reference. Unless it beith both awesome and unique.
Ammendment to 8th Commandment - the works of Terry Pratchett, Brian Lumley, Frank Herbert or any other non pop-culture writer is acceptable.
9) Thou Shalt Not Dupe, Bot or Hack.
For these shall predict the coming of the crapaclysm.
10) Thou Shalt Not Beg For Items.
Even if a nice one droppeth. However, if a nice item droppeth for thee do not hoard it for salvage.
11) Thou Shalt Maketh Trade Games.
For the RMAH is the devil and thou canst bypass the fees.
12) Thou Shalt Not Braggeth About Items Bought On The Auction House.
Especially if thou spendeth more than $100 on it.
13) Thou Shalt Not AFK In Public Games.
For thou shalt recieve my booterang to thy head.
14) Thou Shalt Buff The Group.
And forgetteth ye not to refresh them.
15) Thou Shalt Feed Thyself While Playing.
And visit the bathroom regularly. Remember that if thou consumest nothing but pizza and Mountain Dew the former shall be a difficult and painful experience.
16) Thou Shalt Stop Making Threads Complaining About The Beta FOS.
For it mattereth very, very little.
17) Thou Shalt Enjoy The Damn Game.
And not rush to the end to prove a point to youtube followers. Thou shalt realize that thou art up against concentrated cabals of cybernetic Koreans account sharing, item feeding and exploiting. And that there art no achievement for World First, meaning there shalt be at least ten people claiming it.
Relax and exploreth ye the whole game. For finding the secret level first *will* make you immortal.
18) Thou Shalt Not Join Inferno Public Games Clothed In Nightmare Blues.
Especially if they are pure MF.
19) Thou Shalt Not Judgeth A Post Based On The Poster's Gear.
Unless said poster complaineth about the game being too easy despite never completing Hell.
20) Thou Shalt Add More Commandments!
Because I art bloody tired and require rest! Keepest them coming!