Diablo® III

Ubers, and Uber Diablo...

As the game has not been released yet, I know this is wholly speculation, hope, and prediction.

Who of you think there will be a Cow Level, Uber Level, or something to that extent in Diablo 3? Obviously, Inferno has been tweaked to tickle even the most hardcore of players' fancies, but I dare say I want something more amazing.

Any thoughts?
Reply Quote
Jay Wilson has already stated there is a big easter egg in the game
Reply Quote
I don't think you can have D3 without a cow level, so I expect there to be one :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
One of the loading tips in D3 beta, suspiciously states "There is no cow level."

Hmmmmm.

I feel my jimmies rustling.
Reply Quote
Cow King = New Prime Evil
Reply Quote
There are a couple items in the database and in the Brady Games Guide preview that lend to the idea of there being some sort of cow level, but of course nothing will be confirmed til release.

As for the "There is no cow level" line, they say nothing about "undead cows" do they? :-)
Reply Quote
Jay Wilson also said the Cow king was killed in diablo 2 and is no more !
Once Cow kind was killed , -> no more cow level.
So logically no more cow level in D3, but it think there will be something new :)
Reply Quote
Jay Wilson also said the Cow king was killed in diablo 2 and is no more !
Once Cow kind was killed , -> no more cow level.
So logically no more cow level in D3, but it think there will be something new :)

They have hinted heavily that there may just be UNDEAD cows........
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'm hoping for a secret rainbow level with ponies. Twisted, evil ponies we can murder.

Oooh and puns! They could call one Painbow Blight!
Reply Quote
Undead cows would make a lot of sense. As for Uber mode...maybe in a couple years they will release something like this, definitely not at release.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I'm thinking they will be undead cows based on one of the dev chat videos.
Reply Quote
The cow queen has not been slained in D2 :p
Reply Quote
Diablo is Leah!!!
Reply Quote
Undead Cow Level would be cool. Maybe though, the Cow Prince is the new Cow King and he is rightfully agitated at the thought of his father, the king, being slain. Maybe the Cow Prince has enraged to Uber Cow King.
Reply Quote
A full level filled with Wirts.

You have to pay 50,000 gold just to get in, and you're not even guaranteed a rare drop.
Reply Quote
The king is dead, long live the cow king!

Ill be disappointed if there isn't a cow level, or something similar!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I hope there will be something really challenging, like the ubers...
Reply Quote
05/08/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Brunobyof
I hope there will be something really challenging, like the ubers...

You don't just get an "uber monster", you get an "uber difficulty level" (inferno), where uber bosses in D2 = uber bosses in D3 inferno. Think of it that way.
Reply Quote
05/08/2012 09:53 AMPosted by Inferno
Jay Wilson has already stated there is a big easter egg in the game

Maybe this is where they will put the boobs.
Reply Quote
I demand a cow dye for armor sets!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]