Diablo® III

All Mark of Valor Sigils Now Unlocked!

(Locked)

Community Manager
05/08/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Methuselah
What was the point of opening them week by week leaving us the impression there was only a limited time to claim them if they were just going to be opened up at the end anyway?

Because it was fun, and because each submission helped pushed the unlock bar closer to 100%.

Beyond that, we stated both in the FAQ and site details post that we would be opening up all sigils for a period of time up until May 18. This grace period is just to ensure that players have the opportunity to earn sigils that they may have missed.
How many banners can an account make? One of each or like soj dup crazy?
Oddly enough I did all 5 but I only got 4 confirmation emails... guess I should redo them
I'm trying to do the Demon Hunter one (the only one I missed) and its stuck on the loading thing. It loads to 100% then brings up another loading thing that's stuck at 0%. It flashes a few times to pretend like it's loading but then the number 0 just completely vanishes....
doesnt really matter how many you make of one class. you only need to unlock the sigil once.
05/08/2012 08:32 PMPosted by DivineSoul
I'm trying to do the Demon Hunter one (the only one I missed) and its stuck on the loading thing. It loads to 100% then brings up another loading thing that's stuck at 0%. It flashes a few times to pretend like it's loading but then the number 0 just completely vanishes....

Use Google Chrome
05/08/2012 04:43 PMPosted by AldenTanek
The nickname you enter for your Mark of Valor is irrelevant then?

I would like to know as well..
90 Human Paladin
I'm not sure if I missed a Sigil or not. Is there anyway of seeing which ones you have?
I have a question about the sigils and global play:

If I 'claim' the sigil on the US launch site, will the sigil still be available when playing in the EU region?

In other words: is the sigil for global play or specific region play?
90 Human Warrior
I thought I had registered a sigil/banner for each class (finishing with the Demon Hunter today) but can only find 4 emails of confirmation.

Is there a way for me to see which of my submissions hasn't yet registered?

Ty - 5 days 23 hours and counting
Ok i'm just confused on this sigil stuff.

I did the redeem each week for the classes and I just did them all again. I have received 0 confirmation emails so i'm starting to get worried i'm doing something wrong. When I did them I wasn't really aware of my nickname so I just winged it. Now i'm starting think that is what is wrong. So is your nickname you enter the battle tag that is attached to battle.net account? Do I enter it with or without the numbers?
I would also like to know about the nickname thing...
Is it supposed to be the battletag one, or it is irrelevant after all?
Community Manager
I would also like to know about the nickname thing...
Is it supposed to be the battletag one, or it is irrelevant after all?

The nickname you're asked to enter isn't important, and it certainly doesn't have to be your BattleTag. It's just the searchable identifier we use if your submission makes it into the Hero of the Day gallery.
I tried both FireFox and IE ... the page doesn't load and I'm getting 404 half the time?

Is the server being flooded right now or how come it's not loading?
Ok, I hope you're right cuz I still have no confirmation email. I wonder if the work email is blocking them or something. I have screenshots of before and after submission if it comes to that :). I planned on playing this game for a while and would hate to miss something like this.
You can check in-game the 15th to see which one you are missing.
Community Manager
I tried both FireFox and IE ... the page doesn't load and I'm getting 404 half the time?

We're aware of the issues and working to address them the right now. Thank you for the report, though!
90 Night Elf Druid
Once I disabled add block the site loaded perfectly for me, before then I couldn't get it to load.
Is there a way to verify that the sigil has unlocked for you?
90 Blood Elf Rogue

Chrome doesn't work either.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]