Diablo® III

All Mark of Valor Sigils Now Unlocked!

(Locked)

05/09/2012 12:06 PMPosted by MutantMonkey
Is there a way to verify that the sigil has unlocked for you?

You can check in-game the 15th to see which one you are missing.
I am using Chrome. I used Chrome for all 4 of the other ones. I've been using Chrome for months and no issues like this...

EDIT: Just read through a few more posts and realized that Blizzard is now aware of the issues. Please fix them soon, because I am very much a perfectionist and want all 5 of them. XD
Edited by Sabastian#1681 on 5/9/2012 1:47 PM PDT
If Blizz can't even handle normal website traffic just imagine what launch day is going to be like! OMGROFLOL

PS: Kidding.
Any ETA on when the website will be fixed? I would like to claim these sigils.
85 Orc Mage
I looked through a few of the submissions and saw that a lot of them include pictures of landscape with barely anyone visible, or people's cats.

Does the picture have to include you to get the sigil? I mean, I do have several cats that I think are practicing vuhdo when I'm not around... Totally witch doctors.
Community Manager
05/09/2012 03:01 PMPosted by Eyescream
Does the picture have to include you to get the sigil? I mean, I do have several cats that I think are practicing vuhdo when I'm not around... Totally witch doctors.

Nope! In fact, you're welcome to use the default image. It's up to you. :)
The page isn't loading. I've been getting errors all day.

This is what pops up:

"Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

Guru Meditation:

XID: 823311009

Varnish cache server"

EDIT: Clearing my cache and cookies helped. :-p
Edited by GreyWanderer#1681 on 5/9/2012 3:13 PM PDT
Does it matter which region site you're using?
For example: I live in the EU and claimed the 5 sigils on the US version, will it still carry over to my battle.net and EU license? Or will I have to claim them on the EU link, too?
100 Tauren Shaman
I've checked around and haven't seen any information about knowing which sigils you've already submitted. Is there somewhere I can check that?

I'm fairly certain I only missed the Demon Hunter in the first pass, but now I'm not sure since confirmation e-mails weren't working and I have only 4 e-mails. Should I just rest peacefully knowing I have all 5 or should I re-submit new ones?

Will the new sigils replace the old ones I created if I DO make up new ones or is the sigil unlock simply an additional option when you customize your in-game banner?
yeah i,m getting service unavailable varnish my whatsit :p
my guess is the internet broke :)

i speak too soon
google chrome let me do it :) now my ugly mug is onz the netz :p
Edited by TaroT#6228 on 5/9/2012 8:05 PM PDT
Why didn't they include a simple line in the emails stating which class the sigil is for?? This would've prevented so much confusion and made it easier on the website since people wouldn't be creating banners over again. I hate things which aren't thought out.
The page isn't loading. I've been getting errors all day.

This is what pops up:

"Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

Guru Meditation:

XID: 823311009

Varnish cache server"

EDIT: Clearing my cache and cookies helped. :-p

Having the same problem but clearing my chache and cookies did not help. I'm using IE.
you created banners, not sigils. sigils are what you unlock.
View profile
I cant get onto reveal.diablo3.com -- say's unavailable / unauthorized :/
100 Troll Hunter
When you unlock these sigils for you banners, are you unlocking a copy of the banner you create for the feature above? Or are you just unlocking the sigil for all potential future banners you make?

To be more clear, are the ones I create now forever engraved in stone as they are now? Or am I unlocking the sigil, and can still customize my banner fully in game later?
Community Manager
05/10/2012 08:47 AMPosted by Frypan
When you unlock these sigils for you banners, are you unlocking a copy of the banner you create for the feature above? Or are you just unlocking the sigil for all potential future banners you make?

You are only unlocking the default sigils. Once unlocked, you will be able to use the sigils in future banners you create in Diablo III.
I am also getting an error accessing the site.
Yeah, if only we could access the site right. Paranoia is getting the better of me and I don't remember if I got them all or not.
85 Human Warlock
I have not been able to access these site's for a few days, trying three different computers in three different locations. Not sure what the deal is. Getting the same Error 503 as the guys above. Maybe these sigils are also feats of strength for those who are lucky enough to log onto the website.

Would be nice to get some feedback as to why this is happening and how to fix it!
My Demon Hunter appears to be stuck at 100%...
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]