Diablo® III

All Mark of Valor Sigils Now Unlocked!

(Locked)

100 Dwarf Hunter
It's not working for me, either. Hope it gets fixed soon.
90 Undead Mage
I enter my information after I've created my banner and everything, I clicked "Finish" and nothing happens.. Help please.
80 Goblin Warlock
Yep, Broke here too, Nothing happens when I click the finish button :/
90 Blood Elf Mage
05/12/2012 10:10 PMPosted by Blarne
I enter my information after I've created my banner and everything, I clicked "Finish" and nothing happens.. Help please.

Yuppers, same here. Hope that gets repaired.
+1 to the "I click the Finish button, but nothing happens" crowd.
100 Human Paladin
Clicked finish, then posted it to facebook and it went through.

Didn't get any confirmation email though for Demon Hunter and Barbarian.
90 Night Elf Druid
Ive tryed to summit the banners and when I click the finish button it just goes dark and nothing else happens. no confermation the banner has been made.. it just sticks at the enter information stage. what am I doing wrong?
It's fixed now.
Thanks Blizzard.
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm trying to do this now, and when I try to submit, the dialogue on the submission button disappears, but I get no onscreen confirmation and no email. Help!
90 Human Warrior
05/13/2012 05:32 AMPosted by Raenne
I'm trying to do this now, and when I try to submit, the dialogue on the submission button disappears, but I get no onscreen confirmation and no email. Help!

Same, tried it both in firefox and IE.... no luck.
90 Dwarf Priest
Still broken.
85 Human Rogue
same for me
Same here, finish button lights up, then goes dark when I click it and page fails to progress to the "Finish" tab.
Getting the same, click finish, the button goes away. I notice that when I click into the nickname field it comes back, but no loading/processing when I click finish.
100 Night Elf Druid
DoJ
I do everything but clicking "Finish" does nothing. If I then, after clicking "finish," click the send to Facebook button, which I did not really want to do, it loads and says that I have unlocked the sigil. Granted, this does not happen every time. Several times it got stuck after sending to Facebook and I had to redo the whole banner. Usually by the second or third time I would get the "sigil has been unlocked" message.

However, I have not gotten any emails saying that it worked. I do not know how long after unlocking we are suppose to get the email but generally, when it is an automatic thing, the email goes out right away. I have checked to see if it is getting shunted to "junk mail," which it is not and generally my Blizzard mail does not go there.

Incidentally, nothing has posted on Facebook, either.
Edited by Pela#1721 on 5/13/2012 8:24 AM PDT
100 Human Warrior
Not working for me either. I've submitted it and......nothing.
Hasn't worked for me since it was announced. I get stuck at "finished" just like most everyone above in this thread.
85 Draenei Mage
+1 Bazillion to the crowd.

This has been broken for me since 1st day.
I have tried all the suggestions by others that have gotten it to work.
Even different computers...different browsers. But nada.
Go figure.....this Sux.
I finally got it to work. I did it through IE (all addons were turned off, if that matters). I created the banner, hit finish, then submit to facebook, and then got the Congratulations you're finished message. I did 3 different banners and they worked using the above steps on IE. Maybe it's fixed or possibly just got lucky.

Edit: Worked using Chrome too. Last night it was hit or miss with Chrome. Maybe the site is working again.
Edited by Honeybadger#1675 on 5/13/2012 10:09 AM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]