Diablo® III

A preview of Legendary craft name

I just noticed this yesterday, that in the official game guide we can see the (full?) list of craftable Legendaries and sets items, but of course the stats are not available yet.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/blacksmith-plan/#type=legendary

There are 39 of them including sets items. It seems that for set-items you only need to find one plan and then the whole set components is all unlocked in your blacksmith craft. I'm guessing that the drop rate of these plans are the same as Legendary drop.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Hunter
This has been in the game guide for well over a year (2 years maybe?). It even used to show stats, but they removed them when they realized they weren't final.
Reply Quote
05/08/2012 09:08 PMPosted by Uryulshida
This has been in the game guide for well over a year (2 years maybe?). It even used to show stats, but they removed them when they realized they weren't final.
It's been there for less than the time that the site has been up. This site went up right at the end of August. So... around 6 months, maybe less. Certainly not 2 years. :P

Definitely not new though, you got that right.
Edited by Static#1576 on 5/8/2012 9:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/08/2012 09:10 PMPosted by Forbin
Not even sure if craft books will even drop anymore.

If it's still on the official site for this long, it's most likely in the game. Some of the crafting material had been removed from the db when it was axed from the game....

Oh yeah I remembered that they removed all the legendaries from the guide that doesn't have unique art... These Blacksmith Plans might or might not be part of it though.. **shrug**
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]