Diablo® III

A quick and final critique!

90 Worgen Druid
Hey guys,

I am highly interested in this heavy poison build.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#aSidTZ!cbZ!YccYYY

Poison Dart - Ranged damage with practically no mana cost.

Locust Swarm - Single/AOE damage

Acid Cloud - More poison damage/AOE

Soul Harvest - Increased Damage

Gargantuan with Big Stinker - To serve a tank that deals additional poison damage.

Grasp of the Dead - Keeping enemies rooted and slowed to nuke them with other abilities.

Passives:

Bad Medicine - Given
Spiritual Attunement - Additional mana and regeneration
Jungle Fortitude - Decreased damage for myself and for my Gargantuan

My main concern with this build is resistance. We all don't know enemies later on will have poison resistance or not. Aside from that what do you think this build does well. What does it lack? Any improvements or suggestions you can make?

Thanks!
Reply Quote
or nit death is a escape ...
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
i wouldnt call it....heavy poison..
you know that ur darts deals fire dmg,
and ur locusts too....

thats 2 out of ur 3 ''suposed'' poison dmg gone to fire
Reply Quote
I'm biased because I do this with all Bad Medicine builds, buuuuttttt...in line with what Silver pointed out, you could make your PD and Locusts return Mana--meaning you wouldn't need Spiritual Attunement. I'm also a bigger fan of Acid Rain than any other Cloud ruin when used with Bad Medicine. I personally like using ZH and Dogs then, but you can use whatever you want in SA's spot. Pierce the Veil perhaps?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
05/09/2012 07:11 AMPosted by ManBearColt
I'm biased because I do this with all Bad Medicine builds, buuuuttttt...in line with what Silver pointed out, you could make your PD and Locusts return Mana--meaning you wouldn't need Spiritual Attunement. I'm also a bigger fan of Acid Rain than any other Cloud ruin when used with Bad Medicine. I personally like using ZH and Dogs then, but you can use whatever you want in SA's spot. Pierce the Veil perhaps?

Made some minor adjustments: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#aSidTY!cWZ!bZcYYa

However, which should i use for my third passive?
1.) Bad Medicine
2.) Jungle Fortitude
3.) Pierce the Veil or Zombie Handler??????
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]