Diablo® III

Amazon now has release day shipping for CE.

Yeah I just got the email today. I preordered the CE on Feb 17th... wonder if order date has anything to do with it.
Reply Quote
Is it FREE release day shipping?

Gamestop usually offers it for $.99, but only on select titles for some reason. (Must be via a deal with certain publishers)

I haven't seen anything about a release day discount for D3 on Gamestop though - the only option I saw was overnight shipping for $9.99 - but that was back in October 2011.

Amazon Prime members get free release date shipping.
Reply Quote
05/09/2012 06:11 AMPosted by Isobar
Yeah I just got the email today. I preordered the CE on Feb 17th... wonder if order date has anything to do with it.

Oh, maybe they needed to confirm the number of CEs they would have for release day because you're order was so late?
Reply Quote
05/09/2012 06:15 AMPosted by Zaergate

Oh, maybe they needed to confirm the number of CEs they would have for release day because you're order was so late?

Maybe. I ordered it much earlier, but then I got a $10 off 50 coupon so I reordered it to use the coupon and get it cheaper.
Reply Quote
i didn't get this e-mail at all. im !@#$in pissed

i pre-ordered in december...
Edited by Adieu#1569 on 5/14/2012 7:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]