Diablo® III

Where is Hadriel in Diablo III?

I heard so much about the other angels but where is Hadriel... If you don't remember who Hadriel is he is the angel that stops to tell you how to open the seals and fight Diablo..If he wasn't there I would of never figured it out.

Is he still alive? Is he in Diablo III if so where?!?

I will never forget this quote.

"Proceed, hero, into Terror's Lair. Know that Diablo's innermost sanctum is hidden by five seals. Only by opening each of these seals can you clear your way to the final battle."

P.S. btw Hadriel > Tyreal...Hadriel was in the River of Flames all by himself that is pretty bada**.

http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Hadriel
Edited by Coolness#1314 on 5/9/2012 9:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hadriel decided to stay awhile and listen to Deckard Cain.

Unfortunately the torture was too much for Hadriel and so he fled and jumped into the River of Flame and end it all.

Also, according to that Wikia link, that was only a projection of himself at the River of Flame? He was actually hiding under a blanket back at the High Heavens Hotel or something? :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]