Diablo® III

Clarification

58 Undead Death Knight
I bought the WoW Annual Pass, now correct me if I'm wrong, but I do get a free digital copy of Diablo III, don't I?
Reply Quote
58 Undead Death Knight
I bought the WoW Annual Pass because I play WoW.
Reply Quote
Yes, log into your account. You can download the client from there.
Reply Quote
Yes. You have a digital copy of diablo. Poor bastard.

I mean, WOW?

(JKJK)

- Sir
Reply Quote
Yes you do, if you got the annual pass during the promotion. I think it ended a week or two ago.

You should be able to see it under your account.
Reply Quote
You should be able to click on account up top, log in and on that page it should say game accounts and have diablo III, if not, then find someone to contact right away since there is less than 7 days!!!
Reply Quote
Pretty sure you should, digital copy in your account
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I bought the WoW Annual Pass, now correct me if I'm wrong, but I do get a free digital copy of Diablo III, don't I?

Yup! And, as other players have stated, the game license should already be on your Battle.net account. Just head to Battle.net Account Management , find the Account > Summary page, and under "Your Game Accounts" you should see a digital Diablo III license.

If it's not there, make sure you're logging into the Battle.net account on which you purchased the Annual Pass. If you do that and it's still not there, you'll want to contact Customer Support to get everything worked out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]