Diablo® III

Blizz & Titmouse Kickstarter for full Series

85 Orc Warrior
Blizz, any chance of expanding on Wrath and developing a full animated series?

How much budget do you need?

For those who haven't heard about kickstarter:
http://www.kickstarter.com/help/faq/kickstarter%20basics#WhatIsKick

People (for whatever ungodly reason) who did not like the video can just ignore it. The rest of us who want more can show it by helping fund/kickstart this series

How can the fans make this happen?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
You can't make it happen, and kickstarter is meant for people/companies without funding to crowdsource funding for their projects. Activision Blizzard is one of the biggest developers/publishers in gaming and wouldn't make use of it.
Reply Quote
I neither know nor care whether or why kickstarter would/should be involved, but a Blizz/Titmouse animated series is definitely something I'd love to see.
Reply Quote
05/09/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Tyrenol
kickstarter is meant for people/companies without funding to crowdsource funding for their projects

Quaoted for truth , I think Blizzard went cheap and made a decent Animae video to wrap up game developement. I liked the video but was also disapointed we didnt get a REAL in game Cutscene for the 100% Heroes Rise mark.. Hoping this will not be the IN GAME videos we get .....
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
05/09/2012 07:30 PMPosted by Hellswraith
Hoping this will not be the IN GAME videos we get .....
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

no.

It isn't "anime" either.

I'm glad we got something that wasn't from the game personally, seeing how we are about to get the game in a few days and don't need anything else spoiled.
Reply Quote
05/09/2012 07:30 PMPosted by Hellswraith
kickstarter is meant for people/companies without funding to crowdsource funding for their projects

Quaoted for truth , I think Blizzard went cheap and made a decent Animae video to wrap up game developement. I liked the video but was also disapointed we didnt get a REAL in game Cutscene for the 100% Heroes Rise mark.. Hoping this will not be the IN GAME videos we get .....

Why on earth would you want an ingame cutscene?
Reply Quote
if they do this the floodgates of making their own movies wud happen xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]