Diablo® III

"One of the Chosen" Feat of Strength

Community Manager
05/09/2012 09:51 AMPosted by Saidie
Are you bloody serious right now? Like REALLY?, You're practicly spitting in the face of every other person that didnt a closed beta key, and you basicly say !@#$ YOU to your whole player base outside of the US.

? :( No I'm not.

We invited people from all over the world.
Fantastic! XD
Love this!

Thanks Blizzard. One of the best Beta's I have been apart of.
GZ to the lucky people in closed beta I guess, could have been given for killing the skelly king in open or closed beta, but I guess we'll learn to live without this feat.
Sweet:)
Thanks bliz!
For some of you beta was "Luck", for some of us it was "Destiny". I vote for an additional "Feat of Destiny."
+1

Not because it fits this situation. HOW DARE YOU! But that a cappella track is awesome.

I lol'd. Best reply ever.
If I could bottle all the nerd rage in this forum and sell it, I'd be a rich man.
Sweet deal!
A winner is me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-GkwIRbLw8
Edited by Loren#1376 on 5/9/2012 9:55 AM PDT
I am sure this is the direct result of all the QQ threads, I guess more people needed to counter it with 'what a dumb idea' it was, next time?

You're correct, it actually is. I swear to god, you can't make anyone happy on this forum. People were asking for this, and now they are complaining about it. Unbelievable.

You're making the obviously wrong assumption that the people who were asking for it are the same people who are now crying that they aren't receiving it.
05/09/2012 09:21 AMPosted by Brandon
Usually this sort of thing I don't care about, but it's a little annoying that blizzard said nothing would transfer over for participating in the Beta. Now the "Lucky Ones" get a feat of strength...okay...

There were no FoS in beta, so what's bothering you exactly? That nothing carried over as they stated, or that they gave people something else instead?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]