Diablo® III

"One of the Chosen" Feat of Strength

90 Human Paladin
Feat of Strength for nothing that you actually earned...silly.
05/09/2012 09:55 AMPosted by BrothaTR0N
I really dont see what the big deal is...

It's really not a big deal. What's funny about this is, is that some of these same people have been saying that Diablo III doesn't need achievements, and that we should keep that stuff where it belongs, in WoW. Now all of a sudden it's a huge deal.
Finally getting some compensation for all the hours I put in as a tester! I kid... but seriously thanks and sorry for all the people who never had a chance.
05/09/2012 09:53 AMPosted by Bashiok
Are you bloody serious right now? Like REALLY?, You're practicly spitting in the face of every other person that didnt a closed beta key, and you basicly say !@#$ YOU to your whole player base outside of the US.

? :( No I'm not.

We invited people from all over the world.

Seconded. I'm from the Philippines and I got an invite. There were tons of events and beta key giveaways.

And it's JUST A DAMN SIGIL, you guys really need to get over this... It might not even look good enough to use!
Thanks for the chievie blizz :3
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/09/2012 09:58 AMPosted by Kristos

They were giving away Feats of Strength just for logging on during WoW's anniversary soooooo ...
Were not worthy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FucbvoFFy0
Very very cool thing you decided to do. Glad I could be apart of the beta and get some recognition for it as well. See you on the 15th!
Guys, guys, guys ... and the one gal over there; Achievements are serious business.
84 Blood Elf Priest
05/09/2012 09:59 AMPosted by Rulis
You mean, the people who were too lazy to install the client get a FoS, while open beta testers get nothing? I'm pretty sure that me bashing the login button for 4 hours straight gave them more usefull data.
05/09/2012 10:00 AMPosted by Prinzesa

They were giving away Feats of Strength just for logging on during WoW's anniversary soooooo ...

exactly something you earned and did, receiving a random invite is not doing anything.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]