Diablo® III

"One of the Chosen" Feat of Strength

I open my eyes
I try to see but I'm blinded by the white light.
I can’t remember how
I can’t remember why
I'm laying here tonight
And I can’t STAND the pain
And I can’t make it go away
No I can’t STAND the pain

How could this happen to me
I've made my mistakes
got nowhere to run
The night goes on as I’m fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me
Edited by Aoewin#1483 on 5/9/2012 10:07 AM PDT
100 Worgen Warlock
Can we see what the sigil looks like? So we know who to bow down to in-game.

I think it should be a picture of a 4 leaf clover... or maybe a rabbit's foot.... Whenever used in game it should apply a hidden affix of negative 9000 magic find. So that whenever you wanted to show it off, you'd basically get nothing to drop. Then I'd be cool with letting the nerd tears flow =D.
We all knew people would QQ about this...

Just flow with it guys
I'd like to thank Blizzard for the opportunity to test the beta, as well as all the great feedback and changes that occurred during my time with the Beta.

that alone proves you're point is invalid.
yum yum yum, a sigil to troll people with ingame that didnt get into the beta :)

lets start practicing: all together repeat after me, u jelly? u jelly? u jelly? :P

on a serious note though, it is kinda lame that first they say there are no benefits and then they change their minds.

i feel sorry for all the min-maxers that cant obtain this one, i know how u feel, id feel the same if ididnt have a closed beta invite.
05/09/2012 09:15 AMPosted by Blazur
Let Blizzard reward the people that did them a favor, and let those people get some lasting satisfaction for their efforts. Don't rain on their parade just because you were unlucky.

I was in the beta. I'm just not a jerk-face that's happy I got mine and screw the rest of you. I sure wouldn't like it if the shoe were on the other foot. This is far from being fair to everyone that would have loved to have participated but did not get a chance to do so.
86 Gnome Priest
Here i am 6 days before release and i already have 1 achievement complete. Yeah i am ahead of most of you. Good luck catching up! Booo ya, thanks blizz! You da man
05/09/2012 09:58 AMPosted by Asmekiel
The fact that people who were lucky enough to get into the Beta actively tested the game for Blizzard is well worth rewarding them for their efforts.

You mean, the people who were too lazy to install the client get a FoS, while open beta testers get nothing? I'm pretty sure that me bashing the login button for 4 hours straight gave them more usefull data.
Thanks Blizzard!
Cool!
Man this is RUDE!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]