Diablo® III

"One of the Chosen" Feat of Strength

142 pages of tears, recriminations and enough flame and pressure to turn coal into a diamond several times over.

Over the fact that some folks are getting a banner sigil.

A banner sigil.

That most of you are never going to see.

Why are people upset again?

You missed the other thread about this very same subject that was 168 pages long.
Yeah, I would have actually paid to have beta tested this.

Lots of people will claim they were selfishlessly sacrificing their own hard work, blood, sweat and tears by tirelessly reporting bugs in this beta, and that they hated every minute of it... right...

I suppose it's not enough reward that they got to play the game for a while, guess we gotta give them a FoS for it also.

Butt hurt over a sigil?
05/14/2012 03:15 AMPosted by Hellstrike
20 hours 45 mins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY-03vYYAjA
85 Worgen Rogue
05/14/2012 12:55 AMPosted by Nates
As an achievement !@#$%, already starting behind the 8-ball. awesome.

since you dont get an achievement......no you wont be.
And the river of tears continues from kids that feel they are entitled to everything.My guess its the "No one is a loser" crowd.This is the backlash of having no losers in today's activities.
I'm curious, will you have the FoS if you won the beta key from a contest or do you have to have gotten it from the opt in?
hopefully either of them, since i got in the Beta from the opt-in and not from winning a Beta key
90 Worgen Druid
as long as you got into the closed beta you get this FoS and the Sigil for your flag.
05/14/2012 05:27 AMPosted by Zeljeina
as long as you got into the closed beta you get this FoS and the Sigil for your flag.

What an huge advantage, huh?

You should be soo jelly.

-rolls eyes-
05/14/2012 05:27 AMPosted by Zeljeina

ah, cool thanks.
Ohh a feat of strength that has no effect on gameplay.. who cares. Everybody who is crying about this needs a reality check.. priorities people.. priorities.
90 Worgen Druid
05/14/2012 05:35 AMPosted by Mickit

You should be soo jelly.

-rolls eyes-

i never got into the closed beta. i was just answering his question.
05/13/2012 01:24 PMPosted by Hellstrike
What we need is a thread lock and ban anyone who makes a post regarding this subject.

That includes you, btw.
05/14/2012 06:07 AMPosted by Zeljeina

You should be soo jelly.

-rolls eyes-

Aren't you that guy who is going to hold a grudge against Beta testers while you're in game.

Even though most of them had as little of choice in receiving the FoS as you did in getting into beta.
90 Worgen Druid
blizzard clearly doesnt want to lock this thread seeing as how they keep expanding the number of posts allowed. they even botherd to Sticky the thread!
90 Worgen Druid

Aren't you that guy who is going to hold a grudge against Beta testers while you're in game.

Even though most of them had as little of choice in receiving the FoS as you did in getting into beta.

im not really going to hold a grudge against anyone nor do i truely care. I just love to argue. argueing is one of my favorite things to do.
05/13/2012 02:51 PMPosted by Alexandrea
DID YOU ALL KNOW THAT MOST BETA KEYS WENT TO PLAYERS THAT ONLY BEEN PLAYING A FEW MONTHS BTW, LOOK IT UP EVEN GAME INFORMER SAYS IT.

Some of my friends who are inactive for months prior beta invites, got beta keys for most of betas in the past years. Goes to show that Blizz deliberately target those who rarely play in a fear that they will stop paying all together. Could be a coincidence, though.

But logically speaking--why invite those who play actively if they already pay, when you can interest those who stopped paying or on a brink of doing that.

I'm a Day-1 WoW player. I was invited to the Diablo 3 Beta, and most other Blizzard Betas.

It's like winning the Lottery. You win and you're happy that you've won. Everyone else just hates you for it and wants something out of it too.

It's like winning the lottery and on top of the money you get a medal of good service for that as well. Which makes no sense. People don't care about you winning the lottery, they just hate illogical nonsensical things.

If you don't like it then don't play the game. I don't understand you whining babies... I really don't. Blizzard made the game, they made the rules, they decide if they're going to give anything to anyone and what for. Life's not fair... get over it and I promise the rest of your life will be a little easier.

What does it have to do with playing or not playing the game? You make no sense. You don't understand "whining babies" because you don't even try to do understand.

I also don't understand people whining about people whining.
Edited by Octavius#2391 on 5/14/2012 6:25 AM PDT
5 Tauren Warrior
05/14/2012 06:21 AMPosted by Octavius
DID YOU ALL KNOW THAT MOST BETA KEYS WENT TO PLAYERS THAT ONLY BEEN PLAYING A FEW MONTHS BTW, LOOK IT UP EVEN GAME INFORMER SAYS IT.

Some of my friends who are inactive for months prior beta invites, got beta keys for most of betas in the past years. Goes to show that Blizz deliberately target those who rarely play in a fear that they will stop paying all together. Could be a coincidence, though.

But logically speaking--why invite those who play actively if they already pay, when you can interest those who stopped paying or on a brink of doing that.

I'm a Day-1 WoW player. I was invited to the Diablo 3 Beta, and most other Blizzard Betas.

It's like winning the Lottery. You win and you're happy that you've won. Everyone else just hates you for it and wants something out of it too.

It's like winning the lottery and on top of the money you get a medal of good service for that as well. Which makes no sense. People don't care about you winning the lottery, they just hate illogical nonsensical things.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]