Diablo® III

"One of the Chosen" Feat of Strength

And not a single F was given after all those replies and complains
100 Goblin Shaman
Yawn, thumbed through a couple pages of this and it's a completely predictably pointless conversation. Those that got in beta are happy, those that didn't are bitter and hate this. Just be happy for fellow players, it's just an achievement and a small cosmetic thing. Doesn't affect gameplay at all.
i had closed beta access i never expected a FoS or anything but sure appreciate what Blizzard now gave those who had closed beta access.
when i saw blue post i was first yay but after reading few comments i was nay.

its a game and all those FoS or whatever aint giving you a .... nor in game or RL.
if its that bad for people seeing some people getting something that they wont then better dont put it up.

im love to do achievments and all that stuff but i wouldnt go and complain now on forum about it for 147 pages :)

im just saying and with some last words i will end this post

see you all in game enjoy it as much as i will

Peace
Edited by Lazarus#1206 on 5/14/2012 11:02 AM PDT
@lazerus this is up to 148 pages only because the original thread !@#$%ing about it was closed at 170 pages so its up over 300 pages now lol kinda amazing
I wish I was born into a trust fund family. So I never have to worry about financial problems. Unfortunately, I'm not a chosen one in that regard. That's life.

Deal with it.
85 Gnome Death Knight
the rest of us wish you wasn't born at all
i had closed beta access i never expected a FoS or anything but sure appreciate what Blizzard now gave those who had closed beta access.
when i saw blue post i was first yay but after reading few comments i was nay.

its a game and all those FoS or whatever aint giving you a .... nor in game or RL.
if its that bad for people seeing some people getting something that they wont then better dont put it up.

im love to do achievments and all that stuff but i wouldnt go and complain now on forum about it for 147 pages :)

im just saying and with some last words i will end this post

see you all in game enjoy it as much as i will

Peace

05/14/2012 11:06 AMPosted by AlekBordello
@lazerus this is up to 148 pages only because the original thread !@#$%ing about it was closed at 170 pages so its up over 300 pages now lol kinda amazing

ah well i just posted the number i saw but 300, im happy i dont have to read all.

while i was in WoW my guild called me the Achievment!@#$% that should say enough lol
85 Blood Elf Hunter
While this is definitely a nice little identifier and badge of honor for those that were able to participate in the closed beta, I wonder a little how appropriate it is to award a feat of strength to people based on the test selections as they are somewhat randomly chosen...
As a certified achievement !@#$%, I am offended by this. The randomization of the beta selection means I will never be able to fully ^-*!@ all the achievements in this game.
85 Gnome Death Knight
for it being such a non issue there sure is ALOT of people upset about this. just because its not an issue to you doesnt mean its not an issue to the rest of us. that would be like the rest of us telling you that your boyfriend cheating on you with another guy isnt a big issue. to you it matters and thats ALL that counts. so if WE are having problems with it and you are making fun of us how is that helpful in any way? oh wait your not trying to be helpful your just an ignorant troll
This FOS in it's current form is extremely disappointing. It would be better if it included players that actually participated in the beta, open and closed.
Blizzard removes also in WoW FoS after a new Expansion at least so it was with Hand of Adal and so on.
but lets see it once from this point is it fair that people who went at lvl 70 getting all achievements during that expansion then another came out and all players that didnt had those achievments just rushed trough the instances or whatever and got same achievments,
but i dont see anyone complaining about this.
i dont take achievements that serious as some do it seems.
Edited by Lazarus#1206 on 5/14/2012 11:44 AM PDT
90 Worgen Druid
Blizzard removes also in WoW FoS after a new Expansion at least so it was with Hand of Adal and so on.
but lets see it once from this point is it fair that people who went at lvl 70 getting all achievements during that expansion then another came out and all players that didnt had those achievments just rushed trough the instances or whatever and got same achievments,
but i dont see anyone complaining about this.

you cant even comare the two things. atleast you have the ability to get the title in wow. For D3 you dont even get the chance to make an attempt since all the beta invites whent our randomly.
That's why it is NOT an achievement.

and yet it lies under the achievements window. or are you going to argue that feats of strengths are not achievements? just saying.

Yes I am arguing that FoS are not achievements. You can still get 100% achievements completed without participating in closed Beta.
Way to start a game by pissing off all the people you upset first by not inviting them for reasons that you never gave them.

It's having a bunch of rules that no one has, then rewarding people for winning, when how could you compete if there were no rules posted in the first place.

Boohoo to those who don't get it, but a bigger Boohoo on Blizzard.

You might as well scrap the FoS, they are just making people upset.
05/14/2012 11:58 AMPosted by Hoodoo
You might as well scrap the FoS, they are just making people upset.

Of course you aren't going to be happy if you didn't get it.
Happy Festivus!
90 Tauren Paladin
I am One of the Chosen - Hear me roar!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]