Diablo® III

"One of the Chosen" Feat of Strength

Very cool suprise!

Thanks.
Will Open Beta tester get this as well?

Please note that players who participated only in the Open Beta Weekend, but were not invited to the closed beta, will not receive this Feat of Strength.

Reading is hard
05/09/2012 09:06 AMPosted by Rulis
Seriously, open the beta and let me in. Or give it to those that participated in the open beta as well.

Not sure if trolling or...

Nice little cherry on top for helping test. Can't wait for next Tuesday!
05/09/2012 09:09 AMPosted by Rulis

Please note that players who participated only in the Open Beta Weekend, but were not invited to the closed beta, will not receive this Feat of Strength.
84 Blood Elf Priest
05/09/2012 09:09 AMPosted by Rulis

Nope, it say's no in the blue post. I wish we did though, i'm one of the biggest Diablo fans in the world but i won't get this FoS because i never got an invitation.
Wow, complete jerk move.

It's something we had no control over and should have no special reward for. Playing the beta was enough reward, and this is simply unfair to everyone who didn't win that particular lottery.

More disturbingly, this sets a precedent for future exclusive in-game rewards that can't be achieved through normal means "just because".
05/09/2012 09:01 AMPosted by Lylirra
In order to be eligible for "One of the Chosen," you must have had a Diablo III closed beta license attached to your Battle.net account (it isn't necessary to have downloaded or logged into the beta itself).

There is going to be a lot of people happy about this.

05/09/2012 09:01 AMPosted by Lylirra

That's gonna hurt some people, fiercely. Good luck with the impending onslaught :-p
Wow, complete jerk move.

It's something we had no control over and should have no special reward for. Playing the beta was enough reward, and this is simply unfair to everyone who didn't win that particular lottery.

More disturbingly, this sets a precedent for future exclusive in-game rewards that can't be achieved through normal means "just because".

Life isn't fair. Deal with it.
Wow, complete jerk move.

I agree with all of this.
82 Orc Rogue
05/09/2012 09:04 AMPosted by slayer
Lylirra, has anyone told you have beautiful you are today?

it says it was edited.. but im not seeing it
85 Worgen Druid
Lylirra you are accurate, wise, and beautiful. Thank you for instilling knowledge upon us.

Though some people may never actually read the blue words before they post, know that those who do will forever be grateful they have something to argue pettily about.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Awesome!!!
Feats of Strength are what? Achievements?
100 Troll Shaman
Well, thats a swift kick to the groin with a molten steel boot. I tried like all hell to get into the closed beta, only to recieve a large, dry, abrassive object in me bum. Now Blizz has taken that large, dry, abrassive object and hooked it up to 240V of electricty.

Either make it include open beta, or get rid of it. Totally crap move.
Will these be Feets of Strength like the ones they had in Robin Hood: Men in Tights?
A lot of players that weren't able to participate in beta will rage.
Feat of Luck
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]