Diablo® III

"One of the Chosen" Feat of Strength

84 Blood Elf Priest
05/09/2012 09:15 AMPosted by Mormega
Feat of Luck

this.
I'd be a sad panda if I wasn't going to get this but you can't really complain about it. It's not like we're being given one of the best legendary items in the game.
OMG! I love you!
05/09/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Rulis
Well, thats a swift kick to the groin with a molten steel boot. I tried like all hell to get into the closed beta, only to recieve a large, dry, abrassive object in me bum. Now Blizz has taken that large, dry, abrassive object and hooked it up to 240V of electricty.Either make it include open beta, or get rid of it. Totally crap move.

Just open the beta and give me access and all will be forgiven.

The beta is closed and over with.
Good title for it. Other candidates:

"Lucky bastard"
"umadbro?"
"RNG Champion"
I'm not jealous, but isn't this just more salt in the wounds for those who would have loved to play and test the beta but were not invited in? Seems like 'rewarding' them is misguided since they've already had a great priviledge that most nerds here would have died for.

unless everyone had the same opprtunity to participate.

Everyone did have the same random opportunity to gain access to the closed Beta.
What, you think we bribed our way in? Bought the access in-store for money?

So you didn't get randomly selected. Big deal. Blizzard isn't giving away anything that actually matters.

FoS doesn't award achievement points.
FoS are not attached to any rewards.
Banner sigils do not affect your character's abilities or gear.

What's next? You gonna start a petition to remove the in-game CE items because not everyone could afford a CE?
Or that everyone should be given the items for free because CE stocks were limited and only a lucky first-come-first-serve few people got it?

C'mon, at least TRY to make a argument based on logic instead of your emotional "hurt" over not "winning" in a random selection.

Ironically you made a strawman/slippery slope and cried out for a logical argument from someone else...
Edited by Matthew on 5/9/2012 9:20 AM PDT
85 Human Rogue
05/09/2012 09:08 AMPosted by Rulis
unless everyone had the same opprtunity to participate.

Everyone did have the same random opportunity to gain access to the closed Beta.
What, you think we bribed our way in? Bought the access in-store for money?

So you didn't get randomly selected. Big deal. Blizzard isn't giving away anything that actually matters.

FoS doesn't award achievement points.
FoS are not attached to any rewards.
Banner sigils do not affect your character's abilities or gear.

What's next? You gonna start a petition to remove the in-game CE items because not everyone could afford a CE?
Or that everyone should be given the items for free because CE stocks were limited and only a lucky first-come-first-serve few people got it?

C'mon, at least TRY to make a argument based on logic instead of your emotional "hurt" over not "winning" in a random selection.
Wow, complete jerk move.

It's something we had no control over and should have no special reward for. Playing the beta was enough reward, and this is simply unfair to everyone who didn't win that particular lottery.

More disturbingly, this sets a precedent for future exclusive in-game rewards that can't be achieved through normal means "just because".

I agree with all of this.

I agree as well. Not to mention blizzard blue has said over and over again there will be no achievements in game for beta and now turn around with this.
Yes Thanks a lot :D
If you cry over something like this you are not a mature person. Stop being a little kid that doesn't have something others have and you want.

On a side note, I agree with what they are doing with closed beta.
As someone who cried and begged to get a beta key, and thoroughly hated and despised those who did... This news is pretty cool. Playing in the open beta weekend made it up to me.

I'm glad the lucky few get to keep something, and a unique sigil sounds about right. Awesome decision, Blizz!
05/09/2012 09:15 AMPosted by Mormega
Feat of Luck

qft
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Congratualtions beta testers, though I am unable to receive this achievement I feel happy for you.
that's not a feat of strength just pure luck ....

I wasn't one of the lucky as you may have guessed but to all other gratz

Agreed. How about a patience award for the rest of us?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]