Diablo® III

"One of the Chosen" Feat of Strength

86 Troll Rogue
Cool, I sat in que for the beta for several years, didn't get in and didn't win any contests. Seems fair. No really.
Awesome!
05/09/2012 09:28 AMPosted by Tsukaso
Cool, I sat in que for the beta for several years, didn't get in and didn't win any contests. Seems fair. No really.

The queue to be in the beta wasn't several years long.
Very cool, thank you!
thx
05/09/2012 09:01 AMPosted by Lylirra
it isn't necessary to have downloaded or logged into the beta itself

No, just no! A player who did nothing at all gets a FoS. I have only participated in the open beta, but through that way I provided Blizzard with more info than a person who didn't even try to download it.
If you were to change it so only players from the closed beta that actually got to see New Tristram get it, that's fine, but not this way.
Sweet; Thanks Blizzard!
1 Night Elf Druid
05/09/2012 09:25 AMPosted by omgitsbees
I tried really hard for 8 months to get in the closed beta. There shouldn't bee anything from beta carried over unless everyone had the same opprtunity to participate.

That's why it's a feat of strength, they are not intended to be gained by everyone. Like in WoW and Starcraft II, they are once in a life time achievements that eventually can no longer be obtained.

Is this some kind of JOKE?? All Feat of Strengths were obtainable somehow by ALL OF WOW PLAYERS AT ONE POINT IN TIME. This Feat of Strength by participating in the D3 closed beta was NOT able to be obtained by all players because it was a closed selection of players that were chosen.

This really pisses me off how Blizzard would do such a thing. Now if I obtain all of the achievements in D3, I will be one FoS short from the top achievement monger. THANKS A LOT BLIZZARD.
86 Troll Rogue

The queue to be in the beta wasn't several years long.

I opted in to everything when diablo III was first announced, so yes, it has been up for years.
Edited by Scars#1161 on 5/9/2012 9:32 AM PDT
Sweet thanks blizz!
Oh, so those of us who were not chosen not only didn't get to play but we miss out on a feat as well, eh? Lovely.
thanks! i'm curious on what the sigil will be
Blizzard should give everyone crying a forum suspension, so that way, they get something too.
Will these be Feets of Strength like the ones they had in Robin Hood: Men in Tights?

Win!
05/09/2012 09:23 AMPosted by Korackus
Grats closed-beta testers. Thanks for helping the final result to be what Im sure will be a MUCH better game for your testing. I would've love to help myself, but glad to see Blizzard is rewarding those to did have the chance.

An educated response?! What are you doing here?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]