Diablo® III

"One of the Chosen" Feat of Strength

Im a closed beta tester but the D3 Beta isn't showing up on my account, is it normal?
I am sure this is the direct result of all the QQ threads, I guess more people needed to counter it with 'what a dumb idea' it was, next time?

I am closed beta tester, and I don't care either way, it was nice to test the game.

At least they didn't merge our beta characters into the release, right?

To all non-testers, at least you haven't had to suffer withdrawal symptoms, and the entire game is NEWNESS personified!!!!

Feats of strength in WoW and Sc2 are not based entirely on luck. I don't know how you missed this obvious difference.

It doesn't matter. If a completely new player comes into WoW, they cannot get all of the previous Feats of Strength, is that fair to them? It's not meant to be fair, and some of them actually are based on luck. You can't get the 5th anniversary feat of strength for WoW, unless you logged in during the celebration period.

but at the very least that logging in didn't require LUCK to be factored in. =/
I have been chosen.

This is an great honor.

May the world keep turning on our wake.
Edited by Tazz#1178 on 5/9/2012 9:50 AM PDT
05/09/2012 09:44 AMPosted by Hizaki
Im a closed beta tester but the D3 Beta isn't showing up on my account, is it normal?

Beta is over so it's removed.
awesome :)
05/09/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Shortßus
they are once in a life time achievements that eventually can no longer be obtained.

By being lucky enough to get a beta... while everyone else gets the middle finger and thanks for nothing from blizz.. I as well as others were very much into the original diablo, diablo 2, and the soon to come diablo 3. This group of games right here is what i grew up playing, the fact that my friends and others who never heard of diablo until the comercials came out that got the beta invite and I didn't did not sit well with me.. the fact that they are getting as you stated a ONCE IN A LIFE TIME ACHIEVEMENT for something they didnt really even beta test much than 2 days then got bored... slap in the face to the comunity. The people who got beta are not giving a crap, they are happy as can be, why wouldn't they be? sure they will defend you blizz cuz you just tickled there fancy. But the rest of us especially the ones who are hard core into the diablo genre that got ignored are a little disgusted.

Holy crap, get over it. No one cares that you are bawling your eyes out of this, or that you are a hardcore Diablo player. I've been playing Diablo since day one, what of it? I could careless.

In fact can I give my Feat of Strength to someone else who didn't get it?
Nice.
SWEEEEEEEEEEETTT!! =D
I am sure this is the direct result of all the QQ threads, I guess more people needed to counter it with 'what a dumb idea' it was, next time?

You're correct, it actually is. I swear to god, you can't make anyone happy on this forum. People were asking for this, and now they are complaining about it. Unbelievable.
Neener!
90 Worgen Warlock
05/09/2012 09:41 AMPosted by omgitsbees
It doesn't matter. If a completely new player comes into WoW, they cannot get all of the previous Feats of Strength, is that fair to them? It's not meant to be fair, and some of them actually are based on luck. You can't get the 5th anniversary feat of strength for WoW, unless you logged in during the celebration period.

Yes it is fair, every person had equal opportunity to obtain those achievements and/or rewards at the time they were current. If you didn't buy the game until after the achievements / rewards were obtainable, that's your loss. As some have mentioned, buying a closed beta account on ebay is essentially being promoted if you weren't randomly selected to be chosen for the closed beta legitimately.
Blizzard never invites Phinix to a Beta, despite enrolling on 3 licensed SC2 accounts and using 3 different systems for Beta Profiler. Phinix posts actively on SC2 forums for quite some time, racking up over 7,000 posts - most of them relatively tactful, all of them Blizzard supportive.

Then Phinix doesn't get Feat of Strength because Blizzard didn't invite Phinix to Beta - ever.

Phinix sad.

Edit: Honestly I'm just sad I never get Beta access. I'm not really butthurt about the Feat of Strength. It's just a bit of salt in the wound. :)
Edited by Phinix#1702 on 5/9/2012 9:49 AM PDT
Giving an achievement to people who were lucky enough to get into the beta is going to piss a lot of people off. I've beta tested for blizz games several times, I don't they've ever given a reward for it, seems strange.
90 Undead Mage
Well, thanks! You really didn't need to, though. The fact that I got into a beta was enough to make me smile.
I certainly <3 Blizzard!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]