MBP late 2008
Processor : 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory : 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
Graphics : NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT 512 MB
Software : Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4
I tell you something, no matter what is my configuration in game setting, it will drop FPS. In beginning at game, at least after restart, no matter restarting game or restarting OS, the FPS is good at 40-50, no matter at town or at dungeon, FPS is same, but after 5 minutes or more, FPS will drop to 5-17. More longer playing this game, more drop FPS, sometimes freeze for 1-2 second.
For information only,
The setting that i've made:
1. No matter what is my configuration, no matter that is 800x600 with all low configuration, FPS will drop after 5 minutes or more.
2. No matter i changed from high performance or low performance, result is same as number 1.
3. I test with all resolution from low to high, result is same as number 1.
4. I search to all website, even changing the D3Prefs.txt result is same as number 1.
5. Looking at your video card support, my videocard is 9600M GT, unlist. What is it?
6. I play with any game, even Left 4 Dead 1 or 2, smooth with high configuration, any game online, smooth as hell. No drop FPS.
7. Your technical supports is sucks! I already done what you want from resetting SMC to checking disk utility, or anything! Do you want me also format and reinstall my osx then installing your game also to proof theres no drop FPS to you? Geez, be rational please, smart!
8. I download it and play it at windows 7 64bit via bootcamp, is STILL SAME. No matter update any directx or updating my VGA driver is STILL SAME drop FPS!. You may looking at windows technical support! also same! They still have drop FPS with 8 cores processor or new high performance expensive VGA card! What will you say? you too arrogant for not admit it! Wheres your customer service? what service? do you already help them? what help? theres lot of complaining for your drop FPS! this is not about mac or windows! this is about your "perfectly" game!
9. Updating! I am up to date now! Geezz, it is 2012 years now! everyone already connect to internet now! don't tell us about updating, if someone forget to updating, it like 1 from 1000 people forget or not to updating their driver.
10. ck.. ck... ck.. you too arogant for not admit it.
For my opinion is, this all error is about your software or anything! But you never admit it! For someone want to buy this game, please don't buy first after it all fix. Or else, at least you give us trial for play your "very good" game because this is something like you are fooling us to buy your "didn't admit your fault" game.
At last, refund it for your unhappy customers because you are selling "no trial and happy drop FPS" game to us.
Edited by Aerok#1191 on 5/18/2012 11:08 PM PDT