Diablo® III

Trouble dling D3.

i have NEVER had this much of an issue downloading a game in my life... i was downloading.. it got to 100%.. said 7.60/7.60 downloaded... and was stuck there forever..saying it was "checking the blizzard downloader" ... so i close it...restart it.. and now its saying 7.56/7.60.. and doesn't move.. this is my THIRD time.. trying to download this.. if i knew i was going to have THIS MUCH TROUBLE.. i would of waited until the 15th and just went to the midnite release, oh my god.

http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u392/Shawn_Dulsky/gottaloveblizzard.png
Reply Quote
Disable Peer-to-Peer under "Downloader Preferences". This should fix your problem. Give it some time and it will start downloading again if it doesn't do so immediately.
Edited by Tamer#1168 on 5/9/2012 9:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
well i closed it and went back, and its actually letting me install it...but now it's stuck at "updating setup files" and wont move... are we suppose to be able to install this? or do we got to wait till midnite of the 14th or what?. im not the only one having this issue, my buddy is as well?
Reply Quote
You won't be able to install the game until 8:01AM PDT on May 14th, but you shouldn't be stuck at "updating setup files".

If it is stuck there for more than several minutes, close it and open up your task manager. Find any process(es) named "agent.exe" and end it/them. Start up the setup once more to see if it lets you get to the Install button (usually it will take a few minutes on the "updating setup files" dialog screen).
Edited by Tamer#1168 on 5/9/2012 9:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
okay that worked, i am now at the install screen and ready to go thanks Tamer, i got a friend though that is continueing with the same issue and i have linked him the forum, i am sure you will hear from him soon. thank you for your help.
Reply Quote
05/09/2012 09:42 PMPosted by YourMaker
okay that worked, i am now at the install screen and ready to go thanks Tamer, i got a friend though that is continueing with the same issue and i have linked him the forum, i am sure you will hear from him soon. thank you for your help.

No problem.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]