Diablo® III

Please release a D3 authenticator

(Locked)

It would be very nice to have a D3 authenticator within the first couple of days after launch.

anyway you guys could make that happen?
Really they should just start selling authentication stickers.
There's already a Battle.net authenticator available. Physical or software versions.
ya but i dont play starcraft or wow, so it would be nice to have a physical d3 athenticator or even a plain one that i could make a skin for
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You can get the plain Blizzard authenticator, it's black with a blue blizzard logo on it. (no specific game listed)

(at least you used to be able to, I can't find it on the store)
Edited by Erickah#1177 on 5/10/2012 10:15 AM PDT
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/search?q=D3+authenticator
I would pay extra for an authenticator that looks like a Soulstone..

"The best weapon is the one you know how to use.."
There is one already made. Was in blizzcon goodie bags. So it's not too far fetched to say that the d3 ones will come available in the store soon (tm)
i wish we could get a blue to comment on this...
05/10/2012 10:18 AMPosted by Devon

Blues usually don't respond multiple times to the same thing. They've already confirmed D3 authenticators are going to come out.
I still have my WoW one... but as soon as they release a D3 one i'm going to grab it.

I figure my 2 year old one has to be getting low on battery anyway.
Edited by Tyrindor#1119 on 5/10/2012 10:32 AM PDT
Community Manager
If all goes well, the Diablo III-themed authenticator will be available for purchase in the Blizzard Store starting on Monday.

05/10/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Bodach

Blues usually don't respond multiple times to the same thing. They've already confirmed D3 authenticators are going to come out.

I'm really looking forward to this little collectible.
If all goes well, the Diablo III-themed authenticator will be available for purchase in the Blizzard Store starting on Monday.

Didn't expect them to be on sale so soon.
That's great to hear. I definitely will be picking one up now that there is a Diablo 3 themed one.
???

I have a diablo 3 authenticator, it was in the European blizzard store a few months ago. I r confuse. Not only that, I was disappointed because I wanted the generic one that just had blizzard on it =/

oh, and a pic of how it looks:
http://www.diablo3-shadow-warriors.com/news/battle-net-authenticator-diablo-edition
Edited by Lilium#2486 on 5/10/2012 11:01 AM PDT
Sweet! I was getting nervous I'd have to get one of the other ones. This is fantastic, thanks!
They should really come out with a Diablo III skin for the authenticator App.

*throws money at screen
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. :)

05/10/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Bodach

Cool shelf
Edited by ŖeåvER#1531 on 5/10/2012 10:50 AM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]