Diablo® III

LF1M for when servers go up!

As the title states. Have 3 already and need 1 more for when the servers go live.
Have a monk, wd and demon hunter so far. We will only be playing together when servers go up. After that we go our separate ways. We are 3 IRL friends from NZ.

Prefer barb, next choice would obviously be wizard
Must have a mic.
Must be able to play at least 4 hours when servers go up.
Have MMORPG experience eg; Wow, D2 ect....
Must have Skype.

contact me via this thread or pm if possible.
Reply Quote
How long will "Servers go up" to "go separate ways" be? You said 4 hours at least but how many are you hoping for?
Reply Quote
05/09/2012 11:51 PMPosted by Ghoul
How long will "Servers go up" to "go separate ways" be? You said 4 hours at least but how many are you hoping for?

Hoping for 5 hours. So if servers go up at 7pm we play until midnight. And whoever wants to play longer with the group can carry on or invite other people. I only said go separate ways because I will only be playing till midnight or 1am because I have work the next day. The others in the group might play longer or not.
Reply Quote
What kind of run through do you guys plan? slow and steady/explore everything/rush.
Reply Quote
05/10/2012 12:52 AMPosted by Ghoul
What kind of run through do you guys plan? slow and steady/explore everything/rush.

Murder everything. Explore all the random "dungeons"
Reply Quote
I'm up for this if you haven't found someone yet. Planning to be on for 12 hours or so at launch, but my regular group members won't be available. I also have work the next day but I doubt I'd be able to sleep even if I tried. I was planning to make a barb just to get started and unlock HC, but it would be nice to have a group instead of playing solo.

Edit: Does this forum even have PMs?
Edited by Skitt#6752 on 5/10/2012 11:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
skitt you are hired! leave your contact details and ill chat to you soon
Reply Quote
Sounds good. Add me on skype: davidnaslund
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]